BY HERSHEY'S

Enjoy classic milk chocolate surrounding crunchy almonds this Easter. These pastel green, pink and gold wrapped candies make a delightful addition to Easter baskets, candy dishes and plastic eggs.

Milk Chocolate,Almonds,Sunflower Oil

• Does Hershey make a chocolate and toffee. Ar2 Answers
  • Classic milk chocolate with almonds is the best thing eve...9 Answers
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
When I was younger I hated when things had nuts in them, and I always tried to pick them out, but as I've gotten older I've started to love the taste of Hershey's with almonds. The almonds add this tiny little bit of crispiness as you're chewing, and just a hint of salt to the smooth chocolate Hershey's milky blend. This is definitely one of Hershey's best flavors!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
I always thought I wouldn't like almonds in my chocolate but they work together so well! I would give this a shot even if you aren't a huge almond fan.
Johana A.
Woburn, MA
I love Hershey's but this chocolate is just ok to me...Im not a big fan of almonds so that's why I'm giving this 3 stars... maybe better for other people
Joy B.
Davenport, Oklahoma
I love Chocolate and Almonds. I'm happy when I can have them together. It would be cool to try Chocolate, Almonds, & Peanutbutter. Just an idea.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I love chocolate with almonds. Its a nice combination. The almonds provide a bit of a crunch in the chocolate and the chocolate is really rich
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my favorite Hershey bar other than just plain milk. I love the almonds in it. Whenever o get a chocolate craving I usually grab these
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
Yum. Hershey chocolate with yummy almonds. Can't get any better. Healthy almost ALMOST make me feel better about eating this candy bar ;)
Teddi D.
Love these when I need a chocolate fix! Sweet of the chocolate and the salty crunch of the almonds is the perfect combination.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Chocolate and almonds are a personal fav combination of mine. I could literally bath and die on top of it and be content.
Kimberly I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't bought these in awhile, but I absolutely enjoy these! The almonds are always soft and the chocolate is tasty.
Lisa H.
Classic milk chocolate with almonds is the best thing ever! Love the classic combination of this perfect duo. Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Janelle S.