Hershey's Kisses Creamy Milk Chocolate
Hershey's Kisses Creamy Milk Chocolate
  • "They are often times our "candy dish food" which basically means I snack all day long!" in 1 review
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
Hershey chocolate are my favorite. The rich flavor is so creamy you are tempted to eat the whole bag. Don't purchase cheaper version of chocolates you will be disappointed. Stick to Hershey! Value for the money is perfectly priced. Purchase them just about any store.
Tina B.
Tina B.
I buy these all the time! I love these and for some reason they taste better than the regular Hershey's Bars. They are easy to pop in your mouth and the wrapper isn't very loud. Every time i buy its great value! Hershey's Kisses is one of ,y favorite chocolates!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester , KY
These are such a classic. They melt in your mouth, taste amazing, and leave you wanting more. Their a great addition to baking projects, and I love having a few of these laying around the house in case of a bad day.
tracey s.
tracey s.
These are great to eat by themselves or to add to cookies to enhance them. Individually wrapped so you don't have to waste any unneeded chocolate. I buy these frequently because they do not last long in my house.
Tera S.
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
Great taste very light and delicious. I think it tastes the same as others. I bought at my local supermarket. I would recommend this to others. Very light and creamy. I would recommend to others, and buy again.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
My dad use to buy this for me since i was a kid and i grew up loving hershy's because of that, the vaule is excellent, the flavor is unique, the only thing i regret about the product is that is never enough
Carla J.
Carla J.
Decatur, AL
I am a self proclaimed chocolate aficionado! I LOVE chocolate! But for the best bang for my buck, Hershey's Kisses can't be beat! Nothing really compares to the simple lushness of a Hershey kiss!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Can never go wrong with Hershey's kisses. Not too sweet, perfect small portions, smooth chocolate and very affordable. Found at convenience stores, drugstores, supermarkets.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
These are super delicious! They melt in your mouth with all of their milk chocolatey goodness!! My pregnancy hormones are kicking in and making me crave them!!
D C.
D C.
Warminster, PA
This is my second favorite of all Hershey's chocolates. Not only does it taste great, but it reminds me of when I was a child. It's been around that long! lol