Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy uploaded by tami t.Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy uploaded by Detroit B.Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy uploaded by Detroit B.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey’s Kisses Cookies ‘n’ Creme Candy Blends Smooth White Creme With Crunchy Chocolate Cookie Bits. They’re A Sweet Twist On Classic Hershey’s Kisses Candies, And Their Blue Foils Make Them The Perfect Treat For Birthdays And Baby Showers.

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy
  • "I thought that these were way too sweet and I am not a fan of the white chocolate flavor which these have to achieve the "cookies and cream" taste" in 2 reviews
  • "I love pretty much anything cookies and cream, and this is no exception." in 1 review
  • "The perfection of a cookies and cream candy bar, in the convenience of a bite size snack!" in 1 review
Kat J.
Take the original Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar, mold it into individually- wrapped bite size pieces, and you’ve got these Cookies & Cream Hershey’s Kisses!!

It’s everything you love about Cookies & Cream, but in a tasty little morsel! The creamy smooth white chocolate is filled with little crispy chocolate cookie pieces that are heaven in your mouth.... Even if you aren’t a huge fan of white chocolate (like me), you can happily eat an entire bag of these Kisses! They’re just so yummy, timeless, and make a great gift for a chocoholic friend!
Stephanie L.
Duluth
Hershey's Cookies N Creme is hands down my favorite chocolate bar. Im not a fan of chocolate and cookies and cream has always been my flavor of choice when it comes to basically anything, so this is a match made in heaven for me!!
Haley F.
Burien
 I'm kinda addicted. I love milk chocolate but this mix of white chocolate and cookies is so good. What I love about it in kisses form is that it's like the perfect little bite with the right ratio of cookies with the chocolate to make it just as good as the candy bar. I liked these because it's easier to limit myself. When I open a candy bar it's very hard not to eat the whole thing lol.
Crystal M.
a combination of my two favorite hershey chocolates: kisses and cookies n creme! who doesn't love cookies n creme in little kisses bundles! they're so cute and so delicious.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My oh my! Are these good!? I don’t like to eat a lot of sweets but when I do crave it this is what I go to. I like that they are individually wrapped that way I can eat how many I want and have control. Well sort of lol
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
My daughter picked these out at the store and they are pretty good.  The price isn't bad for how much you get either.  I like these more than just the plain chocolate ones but I think I like the cookies and creme bar they make better.  Overall though they're pretty good.
Brittany M.
Zeeland
My absolute favorite chocolate. Taste incredible and are soooooo addicting. I find I only see these kisses for part of the year but are the typical price for a package. Great gift for a cookies and cream lover and one who loves chocolate. mmm i need some right now!!
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
I love that they make this product in Kisses now! They are soo good and taste just like an Oreo! If you love the Cookies and Cream bar you will love these! I love that they are portable and you can bring them anywhere! The flavor is my favorite! Best candy.
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These literally taste like cookies and cream. I love how these are tiny and bite-sized so that when you eat a couple, it won't make you feel bad because they won't add up to too many calories. They're great for satisfying your sugar cravings. Probably my most favorite kisses flavor!
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite Hershey kisses since I love the cookies n Creme chocolate bar I love these ! It comes with so many and I love how they're always individually wrapped so you can share... not like I ever will though since they're so good . I love these !! They're good to pop in the freezer
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy these are my favorite candy , which is your favorite ?
Alicia L.
Crestwood, IL
I didn't even know they sold these!!! Where can I get them????
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I really want to try these because cookies n creme Hershey's are my favorite. Are these just like the candy bar?
Marzena M.
In what store can I buy this?
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
These look tasty are they seasonal?