Hershey's Kisses Coconut Almond Candies

Smooth White Creme With Decadent Coconut Flavor Embraces A Roasted Whole Almond. It’s Like A Tropical Hawaiian Escape—with A Savory Crunch.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Almonds, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

If you have tried this how was it?Is it a whole almond?
I love hershey chocolates and I really like coconut, but I have not tried this combination. are good? I would like?
Start your review of Hershey's Kisses Coconut Almond Candies!
Olivia N.
There’s something I really like about Hershey’s Coconut Almond Kisses, and I think I know what it is. Coconut artificial flavoring just tastes a lot more natural than most flavors that Hershey’s attempts. Since coconuts have a creamy flavor to begin with, it pairs seamlessly with Hershey’s creamy white chocolate. The coconut flavor is apparent immediately, yet it’s more subdued and far less sweet than some of their other flavors such as, oh I don’t know, the Cupcake Kisses with Cookies or the Birthday Cake Kisses with Cookies. It’s something I can appreciate at this stage in my life. The almonds inside these Kisses are huge and make a big impact. They deliver a great crunch and flavor as soon as your teeth sink into them. The almonds temporarily take control of the overall flavor before the Kisses level out to a coconut-almond hybrid. Finally, a refreshing kiss of coconut resurfaces at the end and is the lasting flavor. Hershey’s may have chosen a safe and familiar flavor for Hawaii, but they sure kept things interesting by going with white chocolate and including the almond. However, I have been to Hawaii many times and have lots of family who live there, and we all agree it would be much more authentic to use a macadamia nut, seeing as how that’s is one of our most profitable and popular resources.
Allyson M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! I only wish they were easier to find. They are one of my favorite kisses flavored
sarah O.
Johnson City, TN
I want to try these super bad! This sounds like a dream come true! Calling Kroger now to see if they have these little suckers for sale!!!!!! I don't care what the cost! Yum!