BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Wynter L.
New Britain, CT
I could not believe how authentic these tasted! I would compare the inside to the texture of a cream cheese frosting.  I truly love these!  My package was purchased at CVS.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
They taste exactly like you're expecting them too. Like carrot cake frosting. One and done you'd say. Probably good for a carrot cake topper or something of that nature!
Sophia L.
These are more cream cheese frosting flavored than carrot cake. There is a tiny bit of carrot cake flavor more as an afterthought. I find myself addicted to these and will look for them next Easter.
Listeria F.
These are delicious but the carrot cake flavoring can get intense after awhile. This is a good casual snack, I could only eat three at a time before the flavor left a taste in my mouth that I needed to shake. Would consider buying again, next year for Easter. Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake Candy
Aurora C.
Tallahassee, FL
I got this product not thinking that I would probably like it to try anyways I got them at Walgreens they are very affordable and I tasted surprisingly amazing I was very excited and I would recommend to my friends
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
They had these last year as I have tried them after Easter. I like sweets but it was a bit too sweet to eat a bunch at a time, and I actually didn't really get the impression that they were carrot cake. It didn't have that definitive tastes to it, but it's worth a try to see for yourself!
jaquisha  w.
Richmond, VA
These are pretty good. They taste like white chocolate initially but then the carrot cake taste comes in at the end...i think they're alright. Not my personal favorite of the Hersey kiss flavors but still pretty good Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake Candy
Brianna L.
Crum
I don't think these sound that good , I think putting carrot cake into a Hershey kiss would just be wrong . I love carrot cake and I love everything Hershey but I don't think I ever stand the two together, but I don't know it could be the best thing I have ever ate.
Sara B.
Caroga Lake, NY
These kisses taste exactly like carrot cake. They are a little expensive but totally worth it. I've bought four bags already. My friends and I devour then every time.
Miya D.
Elfrida, AZ
I love these so much! They are so flavorful and fun! Carrot cake is one of my favorite kind of cakes and I think it is even better in this Hershey kiss. This is definitely the best chocolate ever and I suggest that all you carrot cake fans pit there have a taste at these!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.