BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best! They taste super delicious! I especially love them around Easter! The taste is definitely better than I thought it'd be! Grab some for your eggs!
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are fantastic! They taste just like carrot cake. Very addicting but very sweet so I can only eat a few at a time. I definitely recommend if you enjoy carrot cake. I would purchase again as well!
Julie C.
Murrells Inlet, SC
If you're a fan of carrot cake and chocolate then you'll love this product. It truly taste like a slice of heaven. Make sure you put them in all your Easter baskets!
Amidee Z.
Dalhart
Tastes just like you woukd expect. Its white chocolate on the outside with a center full of white chocolate that tastes just like carrot cake. So if you enjoy carrot cake and white chocolate, these are for you.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
I love these. All time favorite snack. Very affordable. I got these from a local walmart!!! They are delicious!!!!! Send me some pls 1622 philips road hahahahahhaa
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
If you love carrot cake you will love these !!! I get them every year when they come out . It has such a good flavor and it is not pricey at all. I usually buy these at Walmart
Brooke O.
Brownsville,pa
These carrot cake kisses are the best. I can eat a whole bag in one day, and I'm not a sweets kind of person. They are super cheap to compared to other sweet treats out there. I highhhhlllyyy recommend these. They are to die for.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Delicious! They don't really taste like carrot cake, more like the cream cheese icing which is really the best part of the cake! Need to grab some more before they're gone!
Wynter L.
New Britain, CT
I could not believe how authentic these tasted! I would compare the inside to the texture of a cream cheese frosting.  I truly love these!  My package was purchased at CVS.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
They taste exactly like you're expecting them too. Like carrot cake frosting. One and done you'd say. Probably good for a carrot cake topper or something of that nature!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.