BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
They are delicious, I love it, it has that sweet and addictive chocolate flavor. I feel they are my favorites in life. I recommend buying them because you are going to fall in love with them.
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
One of my favorite flavors! They taste just like you're biting into a carrot cake! Perfect for Easter to put in baskets or save for yourself! The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
These are good they taste just like carrot cake. They are really sweet. It tastes just like cream cheese frosting in the middle. The end is the spices of the carrot cake like cinnamon.
BRITTANY S.
Florence, KY
Someone put these in the cafe at my office. I was skeptical, but had a sweet tooth and decided to give them a shot. OMG! These things are deliciously addictive. I was sneaking them back to my desk for later!
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So i just found these at my local grocery store and thought id try them since i loved the candy cane ones. Well these are absolutely. Delicious! Best candy iv ever tasted honestly
Ngan N.
Sachse, TX
OMG, let me tell you, chocolate with carrots flavor is delicious. Its something special for easter that I guess you can only eat on an easter day. Something new and different for an easter holiday. Yes.
Kristy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love carrot cake so I decided to try this. While they were too gross tasting it still wasn't my favorite candy. I rather eat other Hershey kisses instead. I don't think I would buy again to be honest
Rikki W.
Champions Gt, FL
I absolutely love these kisses! They taste just like carrot cake! They are so fun for the season, I might even like them more than pumpkin spice. I can't wait to use these for Easter treats!
Toni C.
Braintree
Hubby and I were unsure of how well these would reflect what a piece of carrot cake tastes like.... let's just say we were more than pleasantly surprised! So delicious!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
There were ok. I love carrot cake and chocolate but really the combination. Maybe strawberry shortcake and chocolate. I bought these at target in Las Vegas
Not a good taste

Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.