BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Bailey F.
I love these!!!! There is the perfect amount of Carmel inside the chocolate! It's sweet and salty at the same time, and the amount you get in the bag is totally worth it! I get these every year around Easter!
Joe D.
Taste so good! I love that the company is doing something for Easter! They taste so good! And are really good for the price. Even tho, they are not the best for you, you can have them for a cheat day snack :)
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
So good! I saw these at target and was skeptical but wow! Amazing! I wish these were not a seasonal product because I could eat them all year long! Stocking up and freezing bunches of them to save and enjoy!
Kellie B.
Love carrot cake, but not the calories? These have all the taste of a carrot cake in a tiny package! Nice for a quick treat, who thought all the prep and mess of making a real cake!

Definitely suggested!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite types of Hershey's kisses!! Some one at work went around and passed them around the office so I got to try a couple. I have been looking for them in the store ever since but no luck on finding them.
Kayleigh M.
Cambridge, MN
I thought these would be gross, but have them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. They are delicious. Very sweet and creamy with a good flavor that isn't overwhelmingly "carroty". Fun orange wrappers make it a perfect addition to Easter baskets. I couldn't stop eating them!
Heather S.
This product really surprised me! Pleasantly though! The thought of a carrot cake Hershey kiss threw me off until I actually tried it. The consistency is very smooth and slightly creamy on the inside. And the flavor in spot on!
Laura J.
Watertown, Ma
I love these!!! They are just the right amount of sweetness!!! I purchased them @ Target in the Easter section!!! I do think they are a bit pricey @ over $3!!! I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I live near the Hershey plant and have seen how this stuff is made. I love how it smells in there. These candies are amazing and all Hershey chocolate is amazing. It's awesome. Highly recommended!!
Rebecca S.
Beloit, WI
These are in my top three favorite Easter candies! They are so good that my mother and I have a secret stash. The inside has to be my favorite part with the creamy cream cheese flavored inside. Also love the orange color!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.