BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
My son always bothers me to get Hersey's kisses so when he seen that Easter ones came out. He made me buy them, but he still loves them just like the others. Nice idea for the bag. It totally sold me on it.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For the people that love the richness of carrot cake and the kick of spices that give it that traditional flavor, you won't be disappointed! The creamy kisses are packed with flavor. A little goes a long way, making this purchase well worth the price.
Samantha M.
I was really excited to try these! The first taste was just white chocolate with an aftertaste of carrot cake/cream cheese. Overall, I think it was pretty hood. I even thought of buying a couple bags to freeze for carrot cakes I make throughout the year and put some of these on top as a decoration. A couple co workers tried them and we agreed, one or two may be eaten without them becoming too much.
Kaylee T.
Farmington, NM
As strange as these sound they taste phenomenal I love to just let them melt in my mouth. I like this flavor or the caramel flavor the most, but I'd most definitely recommend these do you to try!!!!!!!!
Jennifer T.
Spring, TX
These are amazing!! I bought two bags not paying attention, I thought these were regular kisses. But when I opened them up to try them I was so surprised at how good they were!! I highly recommend these for Easter eggs and Easter baskets!!
Jessica B.
These take the prize of my favorite easter candy ever. They taste exactly like carrot cake! It's really uncanny! You can find these at Target for about 3.50$ a bag. I VERY highly recommend these if you are on the fence about them.
Lucy P.
I thought it was very unique that they released this flavor, but I was very skeptical about how it would taste. It actually tastes very good! Not disgusting at all. I'm very impressed, although this won't be my favorite Kisses flavor of all time.
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
These are fairly good! They're like any seasonal candy though. They're an acquired taste and definitely not for everyone but I really liked these. They were the right amount of sweet and carrot-y. Definitely something to try if you like carrot cake!
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
I am not a fan; I feel they have a really cheesy fake taste to them. They are reasonable priced and can be found from Kroger - to Walgreens. But I am a fan of the originals rather than trying to reinvent the wheel!
Summer K.
Buena Vista, VA
These are my favorite Hershey's Kisses! They taste just like carrot cake and are so delicious. I accidentally ate the whole bag in one sitting... very addicting!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.