BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Claudia  J.
Middlesex, NJ
These sound like such a funny flavored product, but are actually very good. They are very creamy and rich and have just enough spice to leave you satisfied!! Perfect for the seasons and a fun party snack!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I loved these seasonal Hershey kisses. They are highly addictive and we went through a bag in less than a week. I wish I would have tried them before the Easter candy went on clearance since I can't find them anymore. Hershey please bring this flavor back next year!
Kirbi D.
My brother and dad love carrot cake so I bought these for them to see if they were good. I took a few and really liked them! Much better than other flavored hershey kisses I've had before. The wrapping and package is cute for the holiday and standard. It might be me but I feel like they also melted quicker than original ones.
Kristen F.
I was skeptical about trying these because I didn't think they would actually taste like
Carrot cake but oh man..they really do! They are my absolute favorite to grab in the spring! Hershey did a great job on these!
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
amazing candy! i am a huge chocolate lover and this just tops it off! hershey is one of my favorite brands! i easily found this at walmart and if very affordable! i would most totally recommend this to others!!!!
Amanda s.
Dry Prong, LA
These were very good. Hershey's always makes the best holiday candy. The flavor was just like carrot cake in a small bite. I bought these at our local Walmart. I would recommend these for a Easter basket filler.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
Heaven in a little bag. So Carmelly. Just amazing all around. Eat these every time I get a chance to. I buy them from Walmart. Amazing flavors too. Chocolate. Definitely recommend to anyone to loves chocolate.
Erika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought a bah of these for my mom since she's the bigger carrot cake fan. I kidnapped 2 and then I went back for another. These were pretty good, too bad they'll be gone after easter
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
My son always bothers me to get Hersey's kisses so when he seen that Easter ones came out. He made me buy them, but he still loves them just like the others. Nice idea for the bag. It totally sold me on it.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For the people that love the richness of carrot cake and the kick of spices that give it that traditional flavor, you won't be disappointed! The creamy kisses are packed with flavor. A little goes a long way, making this purchase well worth the price.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.