BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Alejandra O.
(Ciudad de México)
Probably not my favorite flavor but they have a cute package and a nice view. Of curse they are affordable
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Love kisses it's perfect for anyday. Warning it can be addictive eat with caution :).. yummy in my tummy.
Lace W.
Listowel , ON
Love love love. These were so tasty. I did not think I would like them at all but I really enjoyed them
Angela S.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
These are delicious! There definitely is no stopping after eating just one. Love these at Easter time!
Andrea G.
Pisco
Jamás he comprado unas,pero una vez un amigo me regalo y cuando las comí me enamore completamente
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
Best Hersey kiss flavour ever. Love this would repurchase over and over. Hope it's permanent
Daniely R.
Love reeses especially the ones with almond and love its flavors, would like to try these.
Manuela O.
Medellin
Este dulce se ve riquisimo. I want to eat this candy, the chocolate looks so good and nice
Argelia E.
forth worth Texas
Es uno de los chocolates que más me gustan tiene buen sabor y buena calidad me encantan!!
Lorena D.
Muito bom gostoso ui delicia amo é muito gostoso eu adoro muito gostoso provem👏❤ 👏💎👑❤👏🍃🌻💥

Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.