BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Shawna A.
Toronto, ON
I would love to find these for my kids, they love carrot cake with cream cheese. I'll have to see if it's available in Canada.
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey's kissss and these ones were so creative and fun to try. They taste amazing and my whole family loves them.
Diana R.
Palmira
Is so delicious and crunchy, the chocolate is yumi, I'm just love it, just enjoy with a cup of milk...you will love that
Karla S.
Saben deliciosos me encantan todas sus presentaciones y el sabor tan diferente y √ļnico de las dem√°s marcas es excelente ‚̧
Lyndsay W.
London, ON
Just tried these on Easter and I really hope I can find another bag! So so good! Hope these become a permanent flavour
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
I loved these . Admittedly they did not taste anything like carrot cake. But I didn't mind because they were delicious!
tia G.
Great tasty very good I love them I could eat them all in one go they are so nice and these are my favourite to eat
Samar A.
Haven't seen these in store yet but these looking like an awesome treat for Easter. Very creative and innovative.
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't too sure I would like these, but I was wrong. I'm not even a carrot cake fan, but these are delicious!
Alejandra O.
(Ciudad de México)
Probably not my favorite flavor but they have a cute package and a nice view. Of curse they are affordable
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.