BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Alina H.
Shubenacadie , NS
These are interesting... not amazing but they're alright. Good for a little snack but I wouldn't be able to eat too many! Strong white chocolate taste before you get the carrot cake taste in my opinion
Karla c.
It looks delicious love charms the carrot cake I would like to try the chocolates because I am addicted to them are the most delicious thing and I can eat Without guilt I need to try them already
Tammy D.
I love carrot cake so when I seen these I had to get them. They were so creamy and taste just like carrot cake. At first I was like carrot cake and chocolate no way but they the taste grew on me.
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
These are amazing if you love carrot cake ! Soo good.. i wish they would keep them all year round. So if you love the taste of carrot cake andare craving something sweet...these are definatly for you !
Amber P.
Parkside, Stafford
I love Hershey's kisses and the ideas of Easter themed kisses makes me so happy! I tried them and they were so delicious
Bina P.
Saw these and bought them on a whim, but boy do they taste good! So much so, that I went and bought them again. Love the taste, and great for portion control!
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think Hershey’s are a very good chocolate brand! Have so many different flavours and varieties and I love all of them! Would 100% recommend to my friends!
Talita X.
Jacund√°, Par√°
Esse produto e otimo , recomendo mesmo pois vale a pena ter um produto maravilhoso desse amei muito muitas pessoas tem que conhecer o quanto e ótimo ele .
TWPG T.
Winnipeg, MB
I ate one and was addicted. Amazlingly tastes spot on for carrot cake flavour. A little overly sweet but what do you expect. Would definitely buy again.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing!! I am a sucker for hersey kisses but my gosh one of my new favs. I just tried them last month as I got them from my mother in law.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.