BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Iara O.
San Francisco, CA
This Easter version is so cool, the kids love it. It tastes really good too. The price is affordable
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Bleh! That taste like candy corn at first and then after a while it taste slightly like carrot cake
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
These are so good!! Perfect for Easter time. I totally recommend these if you have a sweet tooth.
Yvette H.
Eunice, LA
Carrot cake AND kisses?!?!?!?!oh my!!!! They are ADDICTIVE!!! And they get me in trouble!!!!!!!!
MaKayla G.
It tastes like the real thing! The only down side is that it's very sweet. It has a good flavor!
Whitney K.
Convoy, OH
My husband is in love with these. Says they are better than the M and Ms that are carrot cake.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Not a fan of this flavor. I really enoyed the packaging though. I don't think I will repurchase
aimee l.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love mostly all candies and I love carrot cake but this combo is yucky not my cup of tea blah
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Yum so delicious - a new staple in my household - really delicious - love the center filling
Amy H.
Hamburg, NY
So cute and so yummy!! My favorite chocolate for sure. I can eat kisses any day of the week!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.