BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these !!! White chocolate and a cream cheese flavor with a hint of carrot .. nice little treat ..
Gabby K.
Love . Tastes like what it advertises. Not expensive. Can get it at Walmart ,food stores and drug stores.
Krismely
Love these cute Easter themed chocolates so much. Best part of the holidays!!! These were put in eggs.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Disgusting. Stop with all the crazy flavors and stay with the originals. They will end up in clearance.
I honestly don't like carrot cake but knowing all types of Hershey chocolate is amazing it tastes good
Erandy T.
They are delicious, I love their taste, bone aside I love chocolate, this is really wonderful i loveee
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Que rico re miran me encanta su presentación me encanta mucho rico exelente me encantan ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Rose A.
whoooaaaaAAH!!!? Carrot? looks cooool!!!
I'd love to try some I think it's delicious and even healthy
Iara O.
San Francisco, CA
This Easter version is so cool, the kids love it. It tastes really good too. The price is affordable
Pamela M.
Cantonment, FL
They taste great (very carrot cake) but the texture could be better! They are not as creamy as usual.
Christie T.
Do this taste good?? Are they worth trying??
Kay M.
I have never seen these before and I am wondering how they taste??? I love carrot cake but I am not sure if I will like it as a Hershey kiss.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
I really wanna taste these !
Shauna G.
How does this taste?
Courtney J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake Candy - does it taste artificial?