BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
I was worried I wouldn't like these but after tasting them I love them! They taste just like carrot cake.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Que rico re miran me encanta su presentación me encanta mucho rico exelente me encantan ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
Disgusting. Stop with all the crazy flavors and stay with the originals. They will end up in clearance.
Erandy T.
They are delicious, I love their taste, bone aside I love chocolate, this is really wonderful i loveee
Krismely
Love these cute Easter themed chocolates so much. Best part of the holidays!!! These were put in eggs.
I honestly don't like carrot cake but knowing all types of Hershey chocolate is amazing it tastes good
Pamela M.
Cantonment, FL
They taste great (very carrot cake) but the texture could be better! They are not as creamy as usual.
Iara O.
San Francisco, CA
This Easter version is so cool, the kids love it. It tastes really good too. The price is affordable
Rose A.
whoooaaaaAAH!!!? Carrot? looks cooool!!!
I'd love to try some I think it's delicious and even healthy
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Bleh! That taste like candy corn at first and then after a while it taste slightly like carrot cake
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.