BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Sarah M.
newark, OH
These we're a little different. But not bad if you like carrot cake.. Pretty good flavor and creamy. Try them
Jessica F.
This kisses are delicious! A little more sweeter but truly amazing. I would really recommend this to everyone
Leesa L.
Fort Worth, TX
So amazing. I love this candy it's one of my favorite candys during Easter I always at least get 3 or 4 bags
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
I had high expectations for these but they were gross asf. They had a weird after taste and was simply gross
Jessica A.
Very delicious, the taste is too good, you need to taste it guys. And the smell is so good too, i love it.
angela z.
Lakeland, FL
So yummy tastes like the candy bar Hershey chocolate but u will want to eat more then one so be careful lol
Keionna H.
These were so good and it wasn't too much sweetness! Very inexpensive and good for the kids Easter basket.
Amek A.
Atascadero, CA
These are amazing they're everything over ever wanted In a chocolate!!! It's like heaven in my in my mouth!
ūüéįShon B.
Greenville, AL
They were so good and I think a lot of kids would enjoy this snack. This candy also is individually wrapped
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
Don't knock it until you try it. So delicious! I recommend anyone who loves kisses you've got to try this.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.