BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Candi R.
Woodford, VA
These are amazing! They are so creamy and taste just like carrot cake. Hershey did a great job creating this one
Jennifer B.
Mansfield, OH
Wish it was more than just seasonal these are amazingly good. Kids even love it. Would recommend Anyone to try it
alyssa G.
Weslaco , TX
This sounds super gross but I mean you don't know how it tastes till you try it. But it doesn't sound satisfying
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Alyse D.
Prescott, WA
These were way more delicious than I was expecting! I've only tried them once but my whole family enjoyed them!
Rebeca M.
Kissimmee, FL
Es un sabor distinto pero no deja de ser delicioso, lo recomiendo a todos los amantes del chocolate, como yo...
Paige G.
With working at a convince store we sold out of these fast during Easter! Definitely recommend to try these.
Lorena H.
I tried these today they taste so good and the packaging is so adorable it doesn't taste like carrots at all
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
I had high expectations for these but they were gross asf. They had a weird after taste and was simply gross
Amarfy R.
This chocolate is the best , there are really good . I could eat thousands of them and i would not get tired.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.