BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very odd, I'm not sure how I feel about these.. they are ok to eat maybe one ..but it's nothing to go crazy about.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are ok. Can't taste carrot but a little. Worth a try though if your adventurous. Mainly white chocolate flavor
Caroline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
HOW CUTE! I think these are perfect for Easter baskets and little dishes that you stash candy throughout the house!
Amber S.
Town creek, AL
These are so addicting! I even put them in a carrot cake I baked! It was fantastic! You can't just eat one either!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite item can buy in at almost every store possible amongst man thats why we keep getting fat ha ha ha yummm
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Rachael D.
This taste so good! Would recommend to anyone who likes carrot cake!!Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake Candy
geri s.
Oh my these are awesome . I like love they are out in time for Easter . I love carrot cake and chocolate .yummie
alyssa G.
Weslaco , TX
This sounds super gross but I mean you don't know how it tastes till you try it. But it doesn't sound satisfying
Cary D.
Same taste and very cute add on to any Easter basket. Adds a little extra decorations touch. Kids love them too.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.