BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Emily D.
These are pretty good and addicting once u keep eating them hahaa. I boater thm maybe twice or three times not really sure.
vivian z.
they are so good they taste like white chocolate carrot cake I liked it I am always buying then when they have it in stores
Lauren M.
Delicious! Doesn't have a chocolate taste to it, do to the carrot cake taste. The right amount of sweet. Can't get enough!
Monica G.
Stockton
Beautiful one of my favorite products taste fabulous and plus you can add it into any cookies so that everyone can enjoy
Lynnette S.
Ponce
Yeahhh mi favorite chocolate sweet and delicius its perfect to yoyr kids its small and big flavor i like si muchos kisses
BreAnna B.
Royse City, TX
I bought these for the kiddos Easter basket, and we ALL have loved them! It's a perfect mix of sweet and cream cheese!
adrianne w.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't care for them very much! My two year old however ate almost the whole bag. Carrot cake candy. !!!!! No Bueno!
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
One of my favorite candies, they're so creamy and amazing flavored, i used to buy a lot of this in easter. Good flavor.
Meredith P.
Orlando
These are amazing and actually taste like carrot cake!! Love love love! Super affordable. Can usually find at Target ❤
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Estaaa muy bueno, para las que nos gusta los sabores asi esta muy vien, es un buen producto les invito a que lo prueben
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.