BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

selena H.
I love anything carrot cake, it is my favvv!! I defiantly recommend any one who is a fan of carrot cake to get ahold of these ‚̧
Heather C.
Mesa, AZ
Amazing!!!!!!!!
My favorite kisses ever!!!! They are so creamy and really do taste like carrot cake!!! Make these permanent!!!
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
Yummy yummy!! Good seasonal flavor. Taste is very close to the real thing. Target and walgreens and cvs always have a 2 for $6
Jennifer F.
Hate to say this but these are disgusting! I don't particularly like white chocolate but I didn't get any carrot cake
Flavor :(
breanna a.
Sooo good mouth orgasum hope every year they put this out. Little pricey for what they are. Dont know if they are that worth it
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Chocolaty spice taste. Not carroty. Not to bad just different. Its nice to have these in a candy dish. My kids didn't not like.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had such high hopes for these kisses because I absolutely love carrot cake. They had a weird aftertaste that stuck with me.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE carrot cake. I happened to see this and decided i needed to try them. They taste EXACTLY like the real thing. So good!
Mayiah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im not a huge carrot cake fan but these litle guys are good its like perfect balance! This would be great for easter baskets!
Jailine D.
The best chocolates are delicious I love their taste is riquisimo deriten in the mouth is a delight to try them fascinate me.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.