BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Jacquelyn C.
Naples, FL
These hersheys kisses taste amazing! They remind me exactly like carrot cake but in chocolate form. I'm usually not one to try new things but I'm sure glad I tried these! They may even be my new favorite chocolates. I highly recommend these to anyone who is a chocolate lover.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought a bag of these yesterday and they are like HEAVEN in my mouth. Absolutely love they they taste like carrot cake! The cream cheese flavor is perfect too! I personally like this flavor better than other flavors. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
De por si que ya esta marca de chocolates es divina, como sera probarlos de este sabor? Me encantaría poder tener la oportunidad de probar uno de estos, deben ser deliciosos, me comería un bolsa entera!!! Si! Soy adicta al chocolate, no lo puedo evitar 😁los amo!!
Destree B.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love to try the new Hershey kisses that have white chocolate in them because I'm not a fan of the regular milk chocolate. I grabbed these to try and was apprehensive at first but my 6 year old and I tried one at the same time and oh my goodness. They're AMAZING! For the price...worth every penny. YUM
Katilyn B.
Berea, KY
Yummy , 10/10 . I Like The Unique Flavor . It's Different . I Had It Only Once But It Was Delicious . I Would Recommend This To Anyone ! It's Better Than Half The Chocolate I've Ate & Very Good Value . Very Good Proce For It , Good Purchase . Try Them . :)
Jennica B.
These don't taste bad, but I didn't love this flavor as much as I expected to love it. I like every other flavor of Kisses I've tried better. They're a fun change for the spring, but I'm not sure I'll ever feel finish the whole bag. I wish I could have tried a smaller bag with maybe half a dozen at most. I'd recommend these to people who prefer white chocolate or spiced flavored treats.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Hershey's Kisses are so delicious. They have a light, spicy carrot cake flavor to them. I've bought them before and when I saw them in the Easter aisle this year, I had to pick up a bag.  My son doesn't like them, but my fiance and I do. Although, I've probably eaten nearly the whole bag myself. Definitely recommend giving them a try.
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN
I love these! They really do taste exactly like carrot cake. The only downside is that I wouldn't suggest eating a lot of them at one time, as the taste is SO strong, that it might make you sick. Very tasty though, and the price is affordable.
Melissa P.
I like when limited edition candies come out, so when I saw these at Target I had to grab them. Packaging is super adorable, very Easter-ish. As far as the taste goes, it definitely tastes like carrot cake, not a overpowering taste of it either.
Lirianna F.
Omg!!!! I absolutely LOVE these! I love carrot cake so at first i was iffy about getting them, but im so glad i did. It literally tasted like i was eating a carrot cake minus the walnuts.. i was only able to eat a few at a time tho, unlike carrot cake, these r pretty sweet. But DEFINITELY delicious!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.