BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
These are really good, and also really different. You can find them probably at any Walmart. They're not really expensive. You should try it.
Amanda T.
Hartwick , NY
These are sooo yummy, sweet and creamy.. My husband doesn't like them though, which isn't an issue for me since I get the whole bag to myself
kayli f.
Barker
Surprisingly very very yummy! Its nice to have a little twist my whole family loved them and i would defienetly tell anyone to try these!!!!
Perla H.
El Paso, TX
Están riquísimos los Kisses ahora mis hijos y yo no podemos dejar de comer. Definitivamente voy a comprar mas me encanta pastel de zanahoria.
Natalie H.
This product is so delicious! I would recommend this to anyone who loves carrot cake! Perfect for baking with and using for Easter treats :)
tic C.
One of my favorite hersey kiss flavors. These are absokutely delicious! For anyone that has not tried them i highly recommend that you do.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love hershey kisses there always great to eat no matter what id recommend these to anyone especiallt since rhe wrapping looks amazing on it
Jena M.
Baton Rouge
Takes so good would recommend it to someone who loves carrot cake. Very rich. Wish it came out more often. Would buy this product again
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom bought these to try. They werent the grossest thing in the world but i couldnt eat them. They are a decent price for them though
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
I literally wait every single year for these to come out at Easter time! I hate carrot cake but these kisses are the best I’ve ever had
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.