BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Asia V.
Casper, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely tasted a bit like carrot cake frosting but mostly just white chocolate. Yuck. My fiancé loved them but he loves white chocolate so. Ehh.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was skeptical about these. These are surprisingly good. It’s basically just white chocolate with a hint of flavor to give that carrot cake taste.
Prasup H.
These are stress buster for me! Immensely in love with these! Love these! I can eat them anytime anyday! But are little costly in nepal and india!
Mikail A.
Was not a fan. But it was a good shot at something different from Hershey's! Flavor was weird to me!Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake Candy
Rhonda A.
I love these little guys. They taste exactly like carrot cake. The only problem is once I start eating them I wont stop till the package is gone.
Mary T.
Rock Hill
Excellent product! Tastes just like carrot cake. The bag is a little smaller than a normal Hershey kiss bag but good deal for a seasonal candy.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
These are amazing! Really do taste like carrot cake! You have to love cream cheese though lol! My husband doesn't like it so he was not a fan!
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Melt in your mouth good! I love Hersheys carrot cake kisses. And so do my kids. I have to hide them If I want any. Can we keep them year round?
Franny N.
Des Plaines, IL
Good, but way too sweet. It's something you can have 1 maybe 2 of and that's it. Bought these at Walmart for the same price as the regular ones
Nansie Q.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are addicting! I didn't think they would be but I couldn't stop eating them. I had to give them away. Definitely a nice change in flavor.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.