BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Asiah T.
Williamsport, PA
They're okay. They taste exactly like cream cheese icing, which makes sense, but there is no flavor resembling carrot cake in them. Slightly disappointed.
Julie S.
David City , NE
These things actually taste like carrot cake. I was in shock. Very rich. Hopefully these stick around for awhile! Definitely will be a spring time staple.
Angel M.
So good! Best flavor they made so far. Midterm try for Easter and a a good price. I love these can't stop eating them or my kids. It's a guilty pleasure.
Guadalupe L.
Oh my God it's so amazing like it taste so different but like I'm good at same time like good different oh my God it's amazing I can't stress that enough
Ashley G.
Yulee, FL
This is my go to chocolate! I can buy a bg of these and will be gone that day. still good they are my favorite and I will. Never pick another chocolate
Angeles V.
In fact it is very rich the first time I try to love them I am a kind of person who likes good taste products and this one in particular I really liked
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love all the holiday limited edition candies and these are so good! So happy they had some left the day after Easter so they were 50% off!
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Newest addiction!!! I didn't think carrot cake was possible inside a little kiss... but it is so good!!! I have to buy every bag before they're gone
Lindsay D.
This was a horrible idea. These were not good at all and super expensive for a bag of chocolate. Do not make the carrot cake flavor again please lol
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely tasted a bit like carrot cake frosting but mostly just white chocolate. Yuck. My fiancé loved them but he loves white chocolate so. Ehh.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.