BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
I swear I can eat this entire bad in one day. They are my absolute favorite chocolate can't of all time. And there are so many recipes you can use them with.
Jessica b.
Mansfield, WA
Tried this and omg, they are addicting. You can't just eat one. You have to eat the whole bag. It is such a disappointment, when a store does not carry these
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Love the festive packaging and the festive flavor! Wish they made these year round! Will definitely be stocking up st the end of holiday candy clearance !!!
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh I remember having these on Easter! I thought these taste a little bit like candy corn. Not my favorite kisses, because I know it has food coloring in it.
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are soooo good! It’s amazing how you can really taste all the flavors of carrot cake, right down to the cream cheese frosting!! Well done, Hershey!!
Katilyn P.
Didn't like these. Wasn't good at all. Tasted like white chocolate. And way too much sugar. If you like white chocolate and a lot of sugar you'd like them.
sheena w.
My family loves the flavor and when Easter rolls around we have to have several bags of these I make cake pops and melt the kisses down and dip them in it
RayAnna P.
Cedartown, GA
Very interesting flavor! I love Easter candy, and this was a different take on it for me. I got a bag form my local Wal Mart and would probably buy again!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I thought these were great. They definitely taste like carrot cake. It's definitely worth a try. I found them at Walmart for under $3 for a nice size bag.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all the fantastic flavors Hershey Kisses comes out with for holidays. This carrot cake flavor is very authentic tasting, and I love the creamy center.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.