BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so right up my alley. There soo good. Unique flavor in a good way. Im have such a sweet tooth, that i hope these arent limited edition.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
Carrot cake is one of my many favorite cakes so these Hersheys kisses are amazing! I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in them
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are not that bad goode delicious taste but nothing like the chocolate ones i think ill stick with the chocolate.
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love chocolate and these are my favorites.I want more to enjoy this date. Yes yes yes i love chocolate my favorite
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
For carrot cake kisses these are awesome!! I really enjoyed eating these hope they have them year round.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This is totally amazing! Always affordable, and never disappointed! Recommend anyone to try it once! :)
Daniele D.
Lula , GA
They weren't exactly like carrot cake but they were pretty dang good!!! Took care of my sweet tooth!
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect Easter Sunday treat! Great to bake with or just to eat when you have a sweet craving!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I could eat kisses over and over, but these ones I can only handle a couple. They are good but super rich. They do taste like carrot cake. I would recommend !
eden s.
Boaz, AL
I wasn't sure about these at first, but once I tried them I fell in love. The sweet carrot cake mixes so well with milk chocolate. 10/10 would highly recommend
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.