BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Buy on Walmart
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These kisses are so yummy! Me and my mom bought these on clearance at BI-LO to try them out. At first, it gave me a candy corn taste but then it tasted like carrot cake. They are so good and sweet.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
I was not a fan...love Hershey's kisses, love carrot cake, but the two should not be put together!! The initial taste wasn't awful, but the aftertaste was. Only ate one and threw the rest out!
Terri R.
Nashville, AR
Love these candies! They really do taste like carrot cake and not too sweet. They are reasonably priced and I purchased mine at the local Fred's Dollar Store. Nice little Easter treat!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I love carrot cake, but I have never found a carrot cake flavored candy that I like, including this one. The flavoring tastes like weird white chocolate. It was not appealing.
Fa P.
Seattle, WA
I tried a few of these the other day and it tasted like cake icing. It tasted pretty good but no carrot cake flavor. The chocolate ones are way better but I love the concept behind it for Easter.
Margarita G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First of all let me start by saying I would give five stars to pretty much anything hershey makes I'm a chocolate lover Hershey is one of my favorite brands. These babies were amaz-balls! They taste just like carrot cake so good
Tia
I'm absolutely obsessed with these! I wish they would make them year round. I will definitely have to stock up before the season is over. Win for kisses on this flavor!
Anselmo C.
I like this chocolate, even though it is very small and i find this very anoying. Of course it does not mean that the chocolate is bad, it is delicious and very creamy
Penelope E.
I have never had the opportunity to try these chocolates but if I have tried the original taste kisses, I would like to try this presentation because they are my favorites
Maria M.
Latham, NY
These are great candies, but they're too sweet. Which is probably good because I can't eat 474930164749 candies at once, like I do with milk chocolate kisses.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.