BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Becky S.
I actually like these but maybe just to have one or two. The fact that they're seasonal makes it more fun. They're not really something I'd crave or want to eat too many of. They do also make for great decor/favors for a bunny-themed party!
Elizabeth E.
Morristown, TN
These are really good and they look super cute! I like this flavor compared to the others that have seasonally. I also found these for a good price and that made me want to try them. I'll definitely be suggesting these to others!
Aryana M.
They literally taste like carrot cake with chocolate. it's sosososo good because it's different than other chocolates and definitely worth the cheap price. it's definitely affordable and i would recommend to everyone who's interested.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not the best Hershey kiss but not bad either. You can tell it's carrot cake flavor with the spices, it's very sweet so I only eat like one in a sitting . But it's different and a good take on a new flavor
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
I love them! More of a cream cheese icing flavor to me and I'm a huge cream cheese fanatic. My fiancee didn't like them since it wasn't the carrot cake flavor he wanted but that just means more for me lol
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good if you are a big fan of carrot cake, they honestly taste exactly like it! Personally, it's not my favorite and I prefer milk chocolate kisses but these are different and cool to try on Easter!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are awful! I thought how bad could they be? It's a Hershey kiss. These taste terrible. The after taste is bad, they are not worth buying and Hershey should probably rethink this flavor for Easter.
Alexandria M.
Stone Mtn, GA
These taste JUST like carrot cake. I found these at a local Walmart and decided to try them. The flavor is so awesome, I was not expecting it to taste so good. I'm not a huge carrot cake fan but I did go back and buy another bag lol.
Monique L.
Compton, CA
I love Hershey kisses! So freaking cute with the packaging! Aside from that they taste delicious. But hey who doesn't love chocolate. Better than any other brand in my opinion!
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These kisses are so yummy! Me and my mom bought these on clearance at BI-LO to try them out. At first, it gave me a candy corn taste but then it tasted like carrot cake. They are so good and sweet.
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.