BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the cream cheese tang of carrot cake in a classic HERSHEY'S KISSES shape. Made of white creme surrounding a soft center, these HERSHEY'S KISSES candies are great for Easter baskets, egg hunts and whatever else the season brings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Sara E.
My mom likes these and gave some to me. I'm a big carrot cake fan and I just wasn't too much of a fan. Miss the fresh taste of the actual cake, and nuts. Could take it or leave it! Will still eat because I will eat almost anything.
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I buy these every single year for Easter and they are so delicious! I can eat half the bag at once but then my stomach starts to hurt but it doesn't bother me from eating more. There's times if I'm baking for Easter meal I would use these with desserts. They definitely taste like the real thing as if you were eating carrot cake!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I wasn't sure what to expect with these. When you think of Hershey's Kisses, you normally think of chocolate. These are super yummy, though. A creamy texture that tastes like a spiced cake. I never would have imagined this but they are one of my favorite flavor updates that Hershey's has done.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
The flavor is 100% identical to carrot cake. However I didn’t really love his candy because it was waaaaay too sweet for me! Got it at a drug store and no more expensive than normal kisses
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Absolutely love Hersey's Chocolate, Especially being a Pennsylvania Girl and The Hersey's Factory and Theme park being just a hour or 2 away! It's always been a fave of mine! They always create amazing New flavors and kinds of there super popular Hersey Kisses, and these are easily my new favorite ever! I love carrot cake so much and these are literally little chocolate bits of carrot cake, the flavor is so authentic and really taste like carrot cake! I hate the other brands where they flavored chocolate taste nothing like the flavor it should be, or taste super fake and just gross. Not these amazing, delicious carrot cake kisses!!! And to top it off they updated the wrapped as they do for untraditional kissesbto make them look like little carrots, super cute and just in time for Easter and spring time! Easy 5 starts from me!
Christina R.
If you adore carrot cake then this is the candy for you! Unlike any other candy I've ever ate! It's startling at first orange sherbet colored bite with its smooth cream cheese flavor ensconced with the taste of the ingredients of carrot cake. It took 3 pieces for me to fully develop my palette for all the flavor sensations. They hit this one out of the park! They were however difficult to find. They were at the 5th store I looked.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
If you do not like Carrot Cake then fear not! I was definitely getting a cheese cake vibe from these. They're around $3 at Walmart so I assume you can find these anywhere. I love how Hershey wrapped it in orange to match that of a carrot. lol My advice would be to pick them up, and if you don't like them then just put them in your candy bowl for your house guest (it didn't last in mine..oops!)
Meghan G.
These kisses were interesting to say the least. The flavor is very similar to the icing on a carrot cake cupcake but the texture is so disappointing. It's soft and chewy, not firm like the milk chocolate kisses. You definitely have to like carrot cake a lot to actually enjoy these. The flavor is also incredibly rich which can be overwhelming.
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
These little tin-foiled bundles of heaven are the cause of my candy addiction. They are so unique to what Hershey usually puts out and will be sad to see them go. They definitely taste more like the frosting of a carrot cake. Very much like cream cheese. However if you are not a fan of carrot cake or cream cheese, these may not be for you. Even if that's the case, I would still encourage everyone to try them!
Angela K.
How do these taste?
Stacy R.
Omg where can I find these? I love carrot cake I bet this taste amazing..
Linda K.
Anchorage
Oh my goodness!! Definitely have to try these! Do they actually taste like carrot cake?
Heaven B.
Has anyone tried these?Do you think they're good?
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Omg do they actually taste like carrot? I can't imagine a chocolate/carrot flavor.