Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane

Add Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Mint Candies To Your Best Holiday Candy Dish And Sprinkle A Few Around The Hot Drink Buffet. Your Guests Will Love The Sweet Flavor Of White Creme And The Refreshing Crunch Of Peppermint. Favorite

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Oil Of Peppermint, Confectioner's Glaze, Artificial Color, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier), Carnauba Wax.

Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane ? Or [product:hersheys-kisses-holiday-hot-cocoa-chocolates] ?
Where can I find this product in September lol ?
What are these like?
Start your review of Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I loved the creamy white chocolate with tiny red ribbons and then there is an added crunch of tiny peppermint candy within the center.in reviews
I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to have any this past Christmas since I usually eat them every year during Christmastime.in reviews
These are my favorite candies around the holiday season , i buy them every year and tbh eat the whole bag in 1 day lol but they are yummy and would definitely reccomend getting them when you can . in reviews
They are so good to hard to eat just a couple could eat the whole bag at once..in reviews
i wish they weren't seasonal so that i could eat them all the time but the i'm kind of glad that they are seasonal because i would get these every time i'm at the grocery store.in reviews
Oak Hill, WV
Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane uploaded by Wendy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite candy at Christmas time I wait for them to come out every year. I clearly can’t make it home without getting into the bag 🤣
Eastanollee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely LOVE these!!! Only thing I hate about them is that they only put them out around Christmas time. Like seriously?! I’m hooked... sell them year round!!!![product:holiday-hershey’s-kisses-candy-cane-mint-candies-8-oz]
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Target
Me encantan lancambinacion de los sabores le da un toque perfecto y exquisito son mis chocolates favoritos Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this candies Hershey’s kisses candy cane are the best candies and my favorite product
Meadow Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another classic candy! We always look forward to the holiday editions of Hershey’s Kisses. The candy cane, with a light center of mint is definitely our favorite.
miami
These chocolates are super rich, I like their mixture of white chocolate, they taste very rich 👏🏻
Stafford, VA
This is the best chocolate I've ever had. I love eating this when I am drinking hot chocolate. I started putting them on top of my s'mores, It gives it more of a holiday taste. The peppermint, the white chocolate is perfect together and I couldn't ask for anything more.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always love seeing these on the shelf because that means its Christmas time and its time to break out the peppermint. Plus they are super good.
Fort Worth, TX
Santas new addiction! I honestly wondered if Hershey's kisses could ever top themselves, and they definitely have with this one. It is no wonder that I gain a few pounds during the holiday season with these bad boys around. If you fancy pastel melts, and candy canes in general, give this one a go. ENJOY!
Lone Tree, CO
These would be so much better if made with milk chocolate. There's little pieces of actual candy cane which is surprisingly tasty!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Brenda G. il y a 4 mois
Mis favoritos candy cane la combinación de los sabores me encanta