BY HERSHEY'S

Add Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Mint Candies To Your Best Holiday Candy Dish And Sprinkle A Few Around The Hot Drink Buffet. Your Guests Will Love The Sweet Flavor Of White Creme And The Refreshing Crunch Of Peppermint. Favorite

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Oil Of Peppermint, Confectioner's Glaze, Artificial Color, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier), Carnauba Wax.

• Does anyone ever find these other then at the holiday season?8 Answers
  • Favorite Hershey kisses that isn‚Äôt a traditional flavor? I love t...2 Answers
  • Where can i get this ? i always buy them at walmart but when Chri...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I loved the creamy white chocolate with tiny red ribbons and then there is an added crunch of tiny peppermint candy within the center." in 42 reviews
  • "I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to have any this past Christmas since I usually eat them every year during Christmastime." in 12 reviews
  • "These are my favorite candies around the holiday season , i buy them every year and tbh eat the whole bag in 1 day lol but they are yummy and would definitely reccomend getting them when you can . " in 7 reviews
  • "They are so good to hard to eat just a couple could eat the whole bag at once.." in 5 reviews
  • "i wish they weren't seasonal so that i could eat them all the time but the i'm kind of glad that they are seasonal because i would get these every time i'm at the grocery store." in 5 reviews
Olivia M.
I absolutely love these her she causes. They have great taste and they pretty much melt in your mouth. You can get them anywhere and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are cheap and affordable and again have great taste with every bite. The taste could relate to a candy cane but 10 times better
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I wish these were around all year. I love white chocolate and to mix that with a mint flavor is so delicious. The peppermint is not overwhelming and it keeps me going back for more. Whenever the holidays are over I always stock up on this flavor.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These kisses are good once in awhlie. They do have a strong peppermint taste to me mixed with well chocolate. I thought their would originally be a little peppermint taste which is why i bought them and it was Christmas time.
Joy X.
Minneapolis
These are one of my favorite Christmas chocolates. They are especially tasty on a chocolate cookie, where you can put it in the center. I love the candy cane pieces in the chocolate, which gives it a nice crunch. The chocolate itself it smooth and sweet.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these peppermint kisses each and every holiday season since they came out. They have the teensy-ist amount of peppermint crunch in them, which is perfect! They are so addicting. They are great for baking as well, you can substitute out a regular Hershey Kiss for one of these in your cookies for a fun twist :)
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are the best Hershey's Kisses, and I wish that I could get them all year. The base is white chocolate and it has little candy cane bits in it. Pepperminty but not overwhelming. And the yummy mint flavor lingers in your mouth. My favorite way to eat these is to store them in the freezer and then just pop one into my mouth and let it mely!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these during the holidays! It’s always nice to have something other than regular chocolate and I’m a huge candy cane fan. When I can find them, I eat them!! Definitely recommended for everyone!!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love kisses! They are one of my favorite chocolates when I was little my mom always used to buy me this chocolate:) I love it so much. But I do not like mint... well I do like mint but in this product I do not think they combined the mint and the chocolate well... I would say it needs adjustment in the flavors:)
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Not a fan of the original Hershey’s Kisses, but THESE?? So good!! I first discovered white chocolate when I tried these little guys. The perfect amount of sweetness and they melt delightfully in your mouth!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this kisses. I like the taste of mint that it has. I usually buy it at Walmart, food 4 lees, Kmart. The difference of this product and others chocolate is that this one has mint. It has a good value.
Hannah M.
I'm very interested in these!! Are they worth the purchase?
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Are these just for a snack or are there any holiday recipes they are good in?
Carmen C.
Does this taste like peppermint bark?
Lindsay M.
Do they sell these in stores during the non-holiday season?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look adorable. How do they taste ? Super minty?