BY HERSHEY'S

Add Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Mint Candies To Your Best Holiday Candy Dish And Sprinkle A Few Around The Hot Drink Buffet. Your Guests Will Love The Sweet Flavor Of White Creme And The Refreshing Crunch Of Peppermint. Favorite

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Oil Of Peppermint, Confectioner's Glaze, Artificial Color, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier), Carnauba Wax.

Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane
  • "I loved the creamy white chocolate with tiny red ribbons and then there is an added crunch of tiny peppermint candy within the center." in 42 reviews
  • "I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to have any this past Christmas since I usually eat them every year during Christmastime." in 12 reviews
  • "These are my favorite candies around the holiday season , i buy them every year and tbh eat the whole bag in 1 day lol but they are yummy and would definitely reccomend getting them when you can . " in 7 reviews
  • "They are so good to hard to eat just a couple could eat the whole bag at once.." in 5 reviews
  • "i wish they weren't seasonal so that i could eat them all the time but the i'm kind of glad that they are seasonal because i would get these every time i'm at the grocery store." in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom buys these every December for the holiday season. I like them, but it's not my favorite. I don't think it totally tastes like candy canes but i like the mint flavor. I also am not a fan of whatever the little red bits are that are in it.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I wish these were around all year. I love white chocolate and to mix that with a mint flavor is so delicious. The peppermint is not overwhelming and it keeps me going back for more. Whenever the holidays are over I always stock up on this flavor.
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
I was expecting to not like these because I usually don't like to mess with different flavors if I already like the original, but these are actually kinda good. I wouldn't eat a bunch or eat them all the time, but they're decent.
Emily G.
Perfect candy at Christmas time! The peppermint flavor is so good. They are the perfectly packaged and priced. You can eat them plain or use them to bake cookies. You can buy them at any local grocery. Definitely recommend.
Savanna G.
These white chocolate candies are my favorite during the holiday season! Each candy has crushed candy canes within them, creating a feeling that only feels like Christmas! I wish this product was available year round! Definitely worth the purchase!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these peppermint kisses each and every holiday season since they came out. They have the teensy-ist amount of peppermint crunch in them, which is perfect! They are so addicting. They are great for baking as well, you can substitute out a regular Hershey Kiss for one of these in your cookies for a fun twist :)
Alyssa M.
1,016 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is got to be one of my favorite holiday candies I love peppermint and the added white chocolate with peppermint oh my God is Heavenly I also love how they have bits and pieces of peppermint in the chocolate for that added crunch I like to buy these and put them in stocking stuffers or a little gift baggies and give him out during Christmas to family and friends.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love these at Christmas time. They are so good. I eat them a lot around that time lol. They are a good price and affordable. Love them. Definitely recommend to others and I will be buying at Christmas time this year
Marian A.
Westover
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite of all time Hershey kisses ever. I wish they came out all year round. I love the flavor of candy cane and chocolate together. These are so good. I get them every year when they come out. 100+ stars
Shayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
MY FAVORITE HERSHEY'S PRODUCT!!! I am not a huge peppermint fan by any means, but my goodness Hershey's did a great job incorporating little bits of peppermint candy*cane in these white chocolates. It makes the candies a little crunchy, which I love! You can get these on sell literally like days after Christmas, so go and stock up! ;)
Hannah M.
I'm very interested in these!! Are they worth the purchase?
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Are these just for a snack or are there any holiday recipes they are good in?
Lindsay M.
Do they sell these in stores during the non-holiday season?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look adorable. How do they taste ? Super minty?

Walmart