Add Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Mint Candies To Your Best Holiday Candy Dish And Sprinkle A Few Around The Hot Drink Buffet. Your Guests Will Love The Sweet Flavor Of White Creme And The Refreshing Crunch Of Peppermint. Favorite

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cornstarch, Lecithin, Oil Of Peppermint, Confectioner's Glaze, Artificial Color, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier), Carnauba Wax.

Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane ? Or [product:hersheys-kisses-holiday-hot-cocoa-chocolates] ?
Where can I find this product in September lol ?
What are these like?
Start your review of Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I loved the creamy white chocolate with tiny red ribbons and then there is an added crunch of tiny peppermint candy within the center.in reviews
I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to have any this past Christmas since I usually eat them every year during Christmastime.in reviews
These are my favorite candies around the holiday season , i buy them every year and tbh eat the whole bag in 1 day lol but they are yummy and would definitely reccomend getting them when you can . in reviews
They are so good to hard to eat just a couple could eat the whole bag at once..in reviews
i wish they weren't seasonal so that i could eat them all the time but the i'm kind of glad that they are seasonal because i would get these every time i'm at the grocery store.in reviews
Susan N.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: Kroger
These seasonal Hershey’s kisses are adorable! They taste just like peppermint and have little stripes like a candy cane. I used them to decorate a chocolate peppermint cake and love how it came out!
Giana G.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane uploaded by Giana G.
These candies are amazing and my family loves them Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane I loved the taste very sweet just how I like it
Wendy E.
Oak Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane uploaded by Wendy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite candy at Christmas time I wait for them to come out every year. I clearly can’t make it home without getting into the bag 🤣
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these!!! Only thing I hate about them is that they only put them out around Christmas time. Like seriously?! I’m hooked... sell them year round!!!![product:holiday-hershey’s-kisses-candy-cane-mint-candies-8-oz]
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Target
Me encantan lancambinacion de los sabores le da un toque perfecto y exquisito son mis chocolates favoritos Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this candies Hershey’s kisses candy cane are the best candies and my favorite product
jessica C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love holiday candy.i love this. Its white chocolate with bit of candy cane in it.dob you get this creaming feeling in your mouth with abit of fresh kick afterward.u just can't have one if your like white chocolate. Try this if your afan of whit chocolate.
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another classic candy! We always look forward to the holiday editions of Hershey’s Kisses. The candy cane, with a light center of mint is definitely our favorite.
Bianca C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Addicting little kisses! I love these chocolates during the winter time chocolate and peppermint goes hand in hand.. I like that they are small so if I indulge in two it’s not so bad!
Graciela S.
miami
These chocolates are super rich, I like their mixture of white chocolate, they taste very rich 👏🏻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole G.
il y a 10 mois
Brenda G. il y a 9 mois
Mis favoritos candy cane la combinación de los sabores me encanta