Hershey's Kisses - Candy Cane - 17.8 oz uploaded by Eagle M.Hershey's Kisses - Candy Cane - 17.8 oz uploaded by Shawna V.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Bag Christmas,17.8 ounce see more...

• How these taste like???6 Answers
  • I think they taste pretty true to candy cane or white chocolate a...2 Answers
  • I always wonder how does this taste. I have seen it in stores .I...5 Answers
Hershey's Kisses - Candy Cane - 17.8 oz
  • "This candy are for white chocolate and candycane lovers out there!" in 3 reviews
  • "These are so good I ate the whole bag in less than a week!" in 1 review
  • "I love to buy these every year during Christmas." in 1 review
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these kisses! True to a candy cane flavor mixed with chocolate. An awesome treat with some hot chocolate. I got this bag from my local meijer/grocery store for under $4. I love eating these at Christmas time.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Hershey's white chocolate and candy cane... is there really much more that needs to be said?! A very delicious combo and there are little chunks of candy cane in it to make for a delicious crunch!
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love Hershey kisses and love peppermint. These are so good and creamy with a delicious taste of peppermint. I always buy these when they come out for the holidays. I have them in my candy dish on my coffee table. Easy grab! :)
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummmmmmmm these are my favorite flavor of Hershey kisses. I think they’re only available in the Christmas season but the way that the white chocolate tastes with the mint is so delicious!!! So good omg
Anna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE these Kisses! They are my favorite and I'm always excited when they come out for the holidays. I keep a pretty Christmas dish full of them! They have a nice sweet white chocolate with a hint of peppermint flavor and little red sprinkle bits within. I made mini pancake bites the other day and added a few of these for the center and they added a lovely bit of sweetness to my pancake bites. I wish these Kisses were around all year round!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I love these little chocolate kisses. I got them from Target during their after Christmas sale, so all candies were 75%. I got these for about $1.00. It was such a steal and definitely worth its price. The white chocolate is sweet and the crushed candy canes gives it a nice minty crunch. This is my favorite candy during the holiday season. If you like minty candies, I would recommend that you try these out.
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
This is my go to for the holidays , I just love the taste and the presentation. It's a perfect stocking stuffer at great price . And who doesn't love Hershey's !! I eat these all the time but my nieces and nephews love them too . I totally recommend this candy to any and everyone
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of my favorite holiday candies! I put in bowls around the house so people who come over can grab a little bite of holiday cheer! That may sound super cheesy, but it acts as great decoration and it tastes amazing so it is definitely a win win situation!
Nicole W.
These taste like those colored melty mints that melt in your mouth! So good! They aren't made with milk chocolate. Affordable treat that everyone is sure to enjoy at your holiday party! I ate half a bag today.
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite Christmas treats! I love Hershey's kisses to begin with, but when they added peppermint I fell in love. It's so seasonal and cliche I have to have them in my candy bowl every year.
Mita S.
Columbia, SC
How these taste like???
VERONICA C.
I always wonder how does this taste. I have seen it in stores .Is it worth buying? .
Bonnie D.
I think they taste pretty true to candy cane or white chocolate and mint. They are very good.