BY HERSHEY'S #21 in Candy Variety Packs

Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
This mixed bag gives you the best of both worlds! Two iconic candies all in one bag, how do you beat it?! It’s a go to for Halloween or when I’m just craving something sweet! These never let you down!
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Two of the best kinds all in one bag!! It's nice the Twizzlers individually wrapped so then you can take them on the go and whenever you are craving something sweet.. There yah go!
Sammie W.
Norton, WV
I love jolly ranchers and my son loves twizzlers great candy very affordable and not pricey at all. But in some stores it's a little pricey. I eat it once in a great while not all day or everyday..it's very worthy to buy over and over again. I recommend that anyone who loves jolly ranchers or twizzlers to buy this.
Amanda L.
Monticello, KY
My kids LOVE candy and sweets in general so we usually buy a bag every other week or so. This is one of their favorites and I have not found anything that even comes close to comparing. Would reomment to friends and family if they ask. Worth the repurchse.
Norma A.
I mostly use this product for goodie bags for parties and for rewards for my kids, I buy this product at my local Walmart or Walgreens, they are affordable and we all enjoy it, I would recommend this product for anyone who is having a party anytime soon
Mariah G.
Apple Valley, CA
Bubble yum is yummy. But I'm not too big of a fan on the sugar free. I bought this at target in the check lanes. I rarely buy this product. I usually buy other gum instead. It's okay for its value, the sugar free is what kills the taste of it for me. I wouldn't repurchase this item.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i actually purchased this bag at Kohls, and it's an AMAZING mix of candy! not only ideal for Halloween night, but snacking in general! i feel like there's something in here for everyone! i especially love the strawberry twizzlers twists!
Madi W.
Holland , PA
These are my favorite they are so amazing. if u are having a party definitely get theses. they are so cheep and i eat them all the time. i buy them a lot to the flavor is so good and it lasts too
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Jolly ranchers are one of my absolute favorite fruity candies. They are just so flavorful with their fruitiness. The only bad thing is that they are hard candy so if you bite into them, they can mess up your teeth.
Lyricc J.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite! Omg, every time my family and i have a gathering I'm sure to grab these and insert them into my basket. It's literally like having the best of both worlds. the pricing is pretty reasonable. I'd recommend to any and all candy lovers.