BY HERSHEY'S #16 in Candy Variety Packs

• Why is the cartoon so freaky?? 🙈1 Answers
  • Are they good I may buy some for my friend. But idk1 Answers
Lamerria J.
I love this food all my favorite Hershey chocolate is good I love this on the best,twizzlers are good but have say it has no flavor but I like it😃😃😃😃😃😃😃jolly rancher get stuck so I have to eat it funny my teeth last by not least bubble gum like bubble but I don't eat it often but it is good😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
I'm a Jolly rancher addicted. I have in my purse, my bedroom, my kitchen, my car and my purse. I take it to trips, always buy it on Halloween and I have really good moments watching movies and sharing jolly ranchers with my younger sister. This is the flavor of my childhood <3
Callie S.
Tallahassee, FL
Only writing about these because I am not a fan at all. That might just be me though. It's way too sweet and has a very artificial taste. Also, it's a gummy candy that should be soft and chewy but it's quite hard and loses flavor quickly.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
These snacks fulfill the craving you're seeking! I can't eat "cheap" chocolate or candy, it needs to be Hershey's! Quality! Twizzlers!!! Those are so fun too. Kids love them, bite off each end and use as a straw for a fun snack.
Gabby H.
Tooele, UT
This was perfect for handing out Halloween candy. Not only do you have chewy candy because of the twirlers and bubble gum but you have other varieties as well so it's not all the same candy.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Two of the best kinds all in one bag!! It's nice the Twizzlers individually wrapped so then you can take them on the go and whenever you are craving something sweet.. There yah go!
Ashley W.
Jonesboro , AR
This mixed bag gives you the best of both worlds! Two iconic candies all in one bag, how do you beat it?! It’s a go to for Halloween or when I’m just craving something sweet! These never let you down!
Rebecca S.
West Warwick, RI
All time favorite candy: Twizzlers, especially the Cherry ones! Make sure you stick the opened bag in a ziplocked bag, they go stale very quick. But such a good taste. Always splurge on some twizzlers
Sammie W.
Norton, WV
I love jolly ranchers and my son loves twizzlers great candy very affordable and not pricey at all. But in some stores it's a little pricey. I eat it once in a great while not all day or everyday..it's very worthy to buy over and over again. I recommend that anyone who loves jolly ranchers or twizzlers to buy this.
Amanda L.
Monticello, KY
My kids LOVE candy and sweets in general so we usually buy a bag every other week or so. This is one of their favorites and I have not found anything that even comes close to comparing. Would reomment to friends and family if they ask. Worth the repurchse.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Why is the cartoon so freaky?? 🙈
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Are they good I may buy some for my friend. But idk