Hershey's : Individually Wrapped Bars Milk Chocolate uploaded by Melissa H.Hershey's : Individually Wrapped Bars Milk Chocolate uploaded by Melissa H.Hershey's : Individually Wrapped Bars Milk Chocolate uploaded by Jessica W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Unwrap happiness and satisfy your chocolate cravings with Hershey Milk Chocolate Individually Wrapped Bars. These classic Hershey bars feature decadent and creamy milk chocolate that provide a rich, flavorful taste. In a rectangular shape with grooves that give you the option to break away smaller rectangles, these milk chocolate candy bars are easy to eat without making a mess. Devour Hershey Milk Chocolate Individually Wrapped Bars as a mouthwatering snack, or use them for garnishing cupcakes, making s'mores, or creating luscious desserts. Made with real milk chocolate and kosher diary, Hershey Bars offer quality chocolate that delights that taste buds and uplifts the spirit. This package of Hershey Milk Chocolate Individually Wrapped Bars contains six 1.55 oz candy bars. Note : Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). Hershey Milk Chocolate Individually Wrapped Bars, 6 ct: Package contains 6 individually wrapped Hershey bars 1.55 oz bars Kosher diary see more...

Hershey's : Individually Wrapped Bars Milk Chocolate
  • "Creamy chocolate in a bar how can you go wrong and the best way to eat them is break off each little bar." in 2 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 1 review
  • "Tastes so nice, melts in your mouth really good but I prefer normal or white😊" in 1 review
  • "Love Hershey bars not a big fan of chocolate but these sure do satisfy the sweet tooth " in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Hershey's milk chocolate!" in 1 review
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
I love these candy bars! I recently used them to make my mini s’mores bites, and they turned out to be a total success! They tasted delicious because of this amazing chocolate, and I highly recommend it! Perfect for baking or snacking.
Victoria J.
I love this bar. It melts in you mouth and taste so deliciously rich and yummy. This was probably the first chocolate bar I had, and it's so good.This is very affordable and I get this at any drugstore, any store basically
Melissa H.
Reading, Pa
Great price for the amount of bars. Love to eat them with Smores. I buy a pack every two weeks because my kids love to eat them just so. Bought this pack at Target. Fantastic taste of cold. I strongly recommend these to anyone in the mood for chocolate.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
While I do enjoy most other Hershey's products, I do not care for the original chocolate bar. I feel that it is waxy and it leaves a nasty aftertaste. I've heard it described by other people as the taste you have in your mouth after getting sick. Now I wouldn't necessarily go that far, but it is a gross sour aftertaste.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
We always need Hershey bars when we have a bbq. Why you ask? Because s'mores are a staple at our parties. There is nothing that says summer more than a melty Hershey bar, a charcoaled marshmallow and a graham cracker. Yummy!!!!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
My mom used to buy these big packages for when we made s'mores at my old birthday parties. They are very affordable for the amount of chocolate you get. Super delicious and great for those cravings if yah know what I mean.
Mitchelle J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Definitely a big favorite of mines! It's smooth and creamy taste melts nicely in your mouth. It leaves a wonderful taste in your tastes buds that will keep you choosing this candy bar every time you want great chocolate.
Jodi M.
Portland, ME
Hersheys chocolate bars have been my favorite candy bar since I was a kid. Creamy chocolate in a bar how can you go wrong and the best way to eat them is break off each little bar. I chop them up for chocolate chip cookies or spread peanut butter on them.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I love love love love love love love love her she's chocolate it's so smooth and it taste so good like oh my God it's amazing especially for those nights when you want to cry your eyes out and watch lifetime
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Hersey's milk chocolate - something THAT everyone loves!! If I need something sweet and want something that melts in my hand, this is my obvious choice!! Also these are AMAZING for making s'mores - even if you are making them in the microwave!!
Serenity M.
What is your favorite thing to make with Hersey bars?
Mari R.