BY HERSHEY'S #36 in Gum

Nutrition Facts:
40 servings per container
Serving Size1 piece (2.3g)
Amount per serving

Contains 2% Or Less Of:
Natural Flavors
Artificial Flavor
Maltodextrin
Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)
Malic Acid
Yellow 5
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-gelatin
Neotame
Bht (To Maintain Freshness)
Sucralose

Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
I'm a chewing gum aficionado and while I appreciate that these little bad boys are so cool and fresh immediately when I pop them into my mouth, the flavor is far too quick to fake into blah. I really like the packaging and the cooling sensation of this, but to me it isn't worth chewing if it loses its flavor five minutes later.
Heaven O.
haysi
these ice cubes gums are great for going back to school. it has a long lasting lemon flavor and it's a great value because there is 40 in there! most other gum is just not tasty and long lasting, which is why i love this one! i definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
You would probably think that lemon flavored gum is disgusting, but it's so light and refreshing I couldn't get enough! I especially love that the gum is sugar free and tasted so good when I was trying limit calories. I always buy this gum in bulk and it's perfect for trips.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love lemonade and lemon flavored things so this gum is so amazing to me. The flavor is so bright and fresh and makes your teeth feel clean. My breath also tastes so fresh afterwards. Everyone should try this gum! The flavor lasts forever too!
Dana M.
Foster City, CA
I love th she for so many reasons! I like the fruit flavor that is not too sweet but super cool and icy! The container is great and handy to throw into my purse. My favorite sugarless gum!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great Flavor when I first put Gum in my mouth, but within about 3 minutes the Gum has lost most of its Flavor. You can choose to add another piece to refresh the flavor again or spit it out.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
It says long lasting flavor but I found that it didn’t last that long. I love the packaging and the convenience of the cute little cup but the overall taste of the gum is not the best. I may try a different flavor next time.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely the best ice cubes give you a refreshing mouth and just got one and it was only three dollars for forty which is worth it so definitely met my expectations
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
I love all lemon-flavored things. I saw these on sale at my local Target so I decided to purchase them. For regular price, they're usually quite pricey, costing close to $5 just for a box of 40 pieces.

They come packaged in a plastic box which is good and bad. Good because it's sturdy packaging and your gum won't ever get crushed or damaged, even if it's at the bottom of your purse/backpack. Bad because it's bulky and difficult to fit in your pocket or a smaller bag.

The taste itself is good. It's an "ice cube" meaning the first few bites are supposed to be refreshing which it definitely has an icy aftertaste. Although the taste is good, these don't last long at all. Usually within just a few minutes, they get stale and flavorless. For such an expensive price, I would expect longer-lasting gum. Definitely wouldn't purchase this if it weren't on sale. The taste is the best thing about this gum.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
it was because of my friend leaving these in my car I tried them and I really liked the flavor. I was skeptical at first because of the lemon flavor but it wasn't so bad. Long lasting flavor and no sugar which is a plus for me because I'm trying to cut back on sugar intake