Hershey's Hugs Kisses Milk Chocolate Hugged by White Creme, 12 oz uploaded by Aisha S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Hugs Kisses Milk Chocolate Hugged by White Creme: Hugged by white creme Great addition to your candy bowl Individually wrapped candies Kosher see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m usually not a white chocolate person, but I have always enjoyedthese Hershey’s Hugs over the original milk chocolate kisses. I don’t know what it is, but they just melt in your mouth so deliciously, I can’t get enough of them! You can usually find a bag of these anywhere where you can find Hershey’s Kisses, they aren’t expensive either...

Fun idea: get a bag of Hugs and a bag of Kisses and make cute little “thank you” gift bags for loved ones!
Brianna P.
I love Herseys Milk chocolate already and I love white chocolate so when I saw these I had to try them. I love them they are very nice and have Hersey’s amazing creaminess to them. It’s a nice thing to have around if you don’t eat sweets often but occasionally crave it. I would completely say try these.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every single holiday, my mother finds these and gets them for the family. Pretty much ever since they have come out, its not the holidays without these little delicious bells! Its the perfect blend of white and milk chocolates that I look forward to every year!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey quality shows through in these delectable Hugs! If you want a sweet treat, or if you need to add that special something to your peanut butter blossom cookies, a Hug from Hershey is all you need.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
these are my favorite chocolates ever! I don't know what i'd do without them. they have the perfect amount of white and milk chocolate as well as aesthetically pleasing packaging
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
Hershey's hugs are my favorite. They have both milk chocolate and white chocolate swirled into Hershey kiss form. Not only do they taste great, but they're pretty. They would be great to make a dessert with (like Hershey kiss cookies) because of how cool they look.
abigail e.
cana, VA
Not a huge fan of milk chocolate, and chocolate is not a necessity! But, i love white chocolate! I picked up my recent bag at dollar tree, just one of the little bags! If you like white chocolate and milk chocolate, i would most definitely recommend them because they’re super creamy and melt in your mouth!
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Kisses are just a classic. Love kisses because they are like the perfect chocolate bite size. These are everywhere you go, offices, etc. Everyone’s favorite. I wouldn’t compare it with any other brand
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
I love white chocolate and Hershey's hugs are one of my favorite snacks the snack on I don't typically eat a lot of sweets so having a whole bag of these usually last a while but yes they are very good
Thalita C.
Larchmont, NY
I love chocolate and these chocolates are so yummy!!! The Hershey's Hugs Kisses are my favorite Hershey's product!  The white creme flavor is absolutely good but I prefer the Milk Chocolate flavor, but both are good options for a dessert after the dinner.