BY HERSHEY'S

Make Hearts Melt With These Delectable Milk Chocolates Hugged By Smooth White Creme. Wrapped In Striped Red, Silver And Pink Foils, These Hershey’s Hugs Candies Will Delight Everyone At Your Next Valentine’s Party Or Classroom Exchange.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

• When using these for baking do they melt down as quickly ...8 Answers
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically am not a white chocolate person. I prefer milk chocolate always. But these hugs are delicious! It’s a nice combo of milk chocolate coated in white chocolate and they actually almost taste better then plain milk chocolate kisses! I would absolutely recommend
Kat J.
I’m usually not a white chocolate person, but I have always enjoyedthese Hershey’s Hugs over the original milk chocolate kisses. I don’t know what it is, but they just melt in your mouth so deliciously, I can’t get enough of them! You can usually find a bag of these anywhere where you can find Hershey’s Kisses, they aren’t expensive either...

Fun idea: get a bag of Hugs and a bag of Kisses and make cute little “thank you” gift bags for loved ones!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey quality shows through in these delectable Hugs! If you want a sweet treat, or if you need to add that special something to your peanut butter blossom cookies, a Hug from Hershey is all you need.
Brianna P.
I love Herseys Milk chocolate already and I love white chocolate so when I saw these I had to try them. I love them they are very nice and have Hersey’s amazing creaminess to them. It’s a nice thing to have around if you don’t eat sweets often but occasionally crave it. I would completely say try these.
Lisa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can remember when these came out some 20+ years ago. The white chocolate and milk chocolate are a good combination. I could eat a whole bag of these. I dont see them as much as I used to, just now around the holidays.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
Hershey's hugs are my favorite. They have both milk chocolate and white chocolate swirled into Hershey kiss form. Not only do they taste great, but they're pretty. They would be great to make a dessert with (like Hershey kiss cookies) because of how cool they look.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
these are my favorite chocolates ever! I don't know what i'd do without them. they have the perfect amount of white and milk chocolate as well as aesthetically pleasing packaging
abigail e.
cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of milk chocolate, and chocolate is not a necessity! But, i love white chocolate! I picked up my recent bag at dollar tree, just one of the little bags! If you like white chocolate and milk chocolate, i would most definitely recommend them because they’re super creamy and melt in your mouth!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey Kisses Holiday Hugs Milk Chocolate Hugged by White Creme candies are addictive. The chocolate combination is sweet but not-too-sweet and these little gems are available almost everywhere for purchase. I love the packaging for the holidays, but I purchase Hershey's hugs year-round.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was trying to make a new product but it wouldn’t go through. I bought the coconut almond kisses this summer. Meh...I kind of need sooooome kind of chocolate with my Hershey’s. I felt insulted that there wasn’t a tasty chocolates deliciousness hidden in there
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
When using these for baking do they melt down as quickly as solid milk chocolate kisses?