Hershey's Hugs Candies uploaded by Aisha S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Make Hearts Melt With These Delectable Milk Chocolates Hugged By Smooth White Creme. Wrapped In Striped Red, Silver And Pink Foils, These Hershey’s Hugs Candies Will Delight Everyone At Your Next Valentine’s Party Or Classroom Exchange.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically am not a white chocolate person. I prefer milk chocolate always. But these hugs are delicious! It’s a nice combo of milk chocolate coated in white chocolate and they actually almost taste better then plain milk chocolate kisses! I would absolutely recommend
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m usually not a white chocolate person, but I have always enjoyedthese Hershey’s Hugs over the original milk chocolate kisses. I don’t know what it is, but they just melt in your mouth so deliciously, I can’t get enough of them! You can usually find a bag of these anywhere where you can find Hershey’s Kisses, they aren’t expensive either...

Fun idea: get a bag of Hugs and a bag of Kisses and make cute little “thank you” gift bags for loved ones!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey quality shows through in these delectable Hugs! If you want a sweet treat, or if you need to add that special something to your peanut butter blossom cookies, a Hug from Hershey is all you need.
Brianna P.
I love Herseys Milk chocolate already and I love white chocolate so when I saw these I had to try them. I love them they are very nice and have Hersey’s amazing creaminess to them. It’s a nice thing to have around if you don’t eat sweets often but occasionally crave it. I would completely say try these.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
Hershey's hugs are my favorite. They have both milk chocolate and white chocolate swirled into Hershey kiss form. Not only do they taste great, but they're pretty. They would be great to make a dessert with (like Hershey kiss cookies) because of how cool they look.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
these are my favorite chocolates ever! I don't know what i'd do without them. they have the perfect amount of white and milk chocolate as well as aesthetically pleasing packaging
abigail e.
cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of milk chocolate, and chocolate is not a necessity! But, i love white chocolate! I picked up my recent bag at dollar tree, just one of the little bags! If you like white chocolate and milk chocolate, i would most definitely recommend them because they’re super creamy and melt in your mouth!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been my favorite candy. You can't go wrong with white chocolate. I try to eat a couple at a time, but that never works out. I usually pay about $4.00 a bag. A little pricey for candy, but they are worth it.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kisses. They literally melt in your mouth and are so delicious. I think they only sell them around valentine's day though, or that's the only time i see them. I wish they sold them all year around.
Becky V.
Not much of a chocolate person but when it comes to this, I must have it! Love white chocolate especially when it's Hershey's. This chocolate isn't too big of a bite and great for bringing on the go as a mini snack.