Hershey's Hot Fudge Topping uploaded by Sarah S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's?? Hot Fudge Topping. see more...

• What is your favorite way to eat hot fudge?2 Answers
  • Does this warm up nice in the microwave?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Perfect for some Ice Cream or for even topping off a Hot Brownie and it is so chocolatey. This does warm up nicely in a bowl in the microwave and is not too sticky. We got a kit at Christmas for Sundaes and before we knew it we were using it for everything very addicting.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great topping for desserts at home. Tastes great, decent price but can be a little hard to find in stores. Just don't microwave for very long! Read the directions and follow or you will have a messy microwave or burnt fingers!
Erica F.
Yuuuuuum. Love this stuff! It's so good! Great flavor and a nice thick fudgy consistency, exactly how hot fudge is supposed to be. Definitely not runny. Perfect with ice cream or even spoonfulls right from the jar. Can be warmed up really quickly, but it not necessary.
Barbara M.
We bought this for the first time and the kids had a blast making hot fudge sundaes! I think the idea behind heating the whole jar up is not too good, it gets hot and kids can burn themselves, definitely requires adut suervision
Nate T.
Fort Mill, SC
I love hot fudge! I can't get enough of it. Especially with a brownie, ice cream, and then hot fudge on top! Nothing works better. Hersey's hot fudge is very rich. It's good stuff but not the best. Worth buying though.
Tori R.
Soooo yummy! Add it to simple vanilla ice cream or make a huge sundae, it's absolutely perfect! It's so good it makes me want to eat all of it, so I don't know if that's good or bad! ūüėč
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I rarely eat ice cream but when I do, I have to have hot fudge! I always buy Hershey's because it's a classic, trusted brand, and I love the richness of it over vanilla ice cream.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I much prefer the smuckers brand. Picked this one up over the summer and it just did not have that rich hot fudge flavor. I think this might be a little more pricey than the smuckers too.
Amber h.
Medford, OR
This topping is easy to use and tastes fabulous. You can put the entire jar into the microwave for easy heating. It doesn't thicken up super quick so there is time for many users to pour the delicious topping onto their ice cream.
Cassie L.
Sioux Falls SD
By far one of my most favorite hot fudge toppings. It heats really well in the microwave and continues to preform even after warming it up multiple times.
Heather M.
What is your favorite way to eat hot fudge?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Does this warm up nice in the microwave?