Hershey's Hot Chocolate Bomb Milk Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows - 1.25 oz

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I got this as a gift For Christmas it was a light hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. This is some thing that I wanted to have for my dietary needs. It was lighter in sugar and I was able to substitute some protein powder or vanilla. It was a lighter consistency rather than the Swiss miss but I definitely enjoyed the flavor.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I bought these for my kids’ stockings. We’ve used other hot chocolate bombs before, so when I saw these at Walmart, I picked them up. They are very easy to use (as the video shows.) I liked how easy they were to use, their taste, and the mini marshmallows that appear when the chocolate bomb, cracks open. I thought the taste was okay. The marshmallows are super tiny and don’t have much taste. For less than $5, I would say give it a try. I love chocolate and drink a lot of hot cocoa, so I was a harsh critic
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These little hot chocolate bombs are the best. Perfect little gift and super yummy. It even has marshmallows inside. Just add warm milk and a candy cane for stiring.