BY HERSHEY'S

Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
Love these! I think they are getting more hard to find around Christmas time, because I do not see them as often as I used to. When I do see them, I thoroughly relish them.
Anjelia H.
I am an absolute fan of chocolate especially Hershey's. They come out with really amazing great flavors like there mint nuggets. I will recommend thus chocolate to anyone that is a huge fan of mint like myself. And when holudat season rolls around again I will make sure to stoke up on these.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
Around the holidays, we occasionally need a break from the richness of all the desserts. These little nuggets are perfect! A welcome change, they are a perfect small treat. Great mint flavor without being overwhelming. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Danielle G.
I cannot possibly tell you how excited I was to find these! The Cookies 'n' Mint candy bar they used to make was my absolute favorite candy bar ever and I haven't been able to find it in years. My sister bought these for Christmas and I about attacked her when I saw them. They are downright amazing and I hope they will bring them back for good!
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I found these as a full sized candy bar once and decided to try it as an avid lover of chocolate and mint and cookie and cream. I was not disappointed except in that I can't find it again!! I love the crunch from the cookies and he chocolate and mint together. A+ will buy again if I can find
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best part of the holidays is all the yummy things to eat. These are some of my favorite candies on the holidays (especially in cookies!). They're perfectly chocolatey and minty...the creamy yuminess is to die for! Love them!!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I love any chocolate with mint mixed with chocolate. These have a nice crunch to them also. No complaints, would repurchase against just because they have a minty flavor. Anything Hershey's is amazing.
Jennifer D.
Oronogo, MO
Chocolate and mint is maybe one of the best combinations ever created! I was so excited when I saw that Hershey's made their yummy nuggets in cookies n mint. These are so good!
Lindsey M.
Hayward, CA
If you want Christmas in a bite, these are it! So delicious! It's like a thin mint cookie in a bite size. Makes me miss Christmas! Cookies n Cream are my usual go to, but I tried these out and loved them. I bet they'd be good chopped up in some cookies or brownies!
Julie H.
I love love loooove mint! Especially mint and chocolate. There's just something about that cooling mint flavor then that sweet chocolate flavor. These are amazing! I highly recommend these ((: just wish that there were out all year round