BY HERSHEY'S

No, you’re not dreaming, but this 5-pound candy bar of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate goodness is a chocolate lover’s dream come true this holiday season! see more...

• Is it huge3 Answers
  • Has anyone actually ever eaten all 5 lbs of this before?!4 Answers
  • Ohh my boyfriend would love this!! ive seen other 5lb candy but n...4 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer! 😍
Alice R.
Portage
I always keep Hershey's in the house for unpredictable chocolate cravings.  My brain lights up and calms down after satiating a chocolate craving with a Hershey's.  It is affordable and rich. It is great to have along side coffee or by itself. It is a great way to treat one's self.
Brittany M.
This 5 pound chocolate bar lasted a week being shared with my family! So good! It is pricey, but it does last awhile! I’ll buy this every Christmas time when it comes out! I recommend to any chocolate lover!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Hershey's Holiday Milk Chocolate comes in a 5 pound bar. It is not ever too expensive to spend the money on your smiling children. I wish every paren't would get one of these bars for your kid, especially If you have toddlers-- the smile on their face after you hand it to them is a life-long memory. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone I see.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Hershey is one of the oldest chocolate companies in the United States, and an icon in American culture for its famous chocolate bar
In my opinion , it is a very famous chocolate bar in my country as well as internationally , its taste is really wonderful, I think any bar is as rich as this , there is no comparison ! I'm really in love with these chocolates, I love them.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Yummy yumm yumm These are so good, Who doesn't love a good chocolate bar. I love the way it melts in my mouth, the way it taste. I love this bar so much. You can not only eat it but bake with it make s'mores! Who doesn't love a good smore during the summer time camping trips
Emily O.
What's better than a Hershey's bar?? A FIVE POUND Hershey's bar! They're so amazingly yummy and you'll be eating on them for a long time! That's what's so great. I keep mine in the fridge and break off a piece when I need a little chocolate to get me through the day!
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH SO MUCH CHOCOLATE I LOVE IT. My boyfriend got me this and I loved him so much more for it. Kidding, but it was a good gift for any chocolate love/ chocoholic. I am a big fan of Hershey's and I would definitely buy this for myself had my boyfriend not bought it for me 🌚
Sarah B.
I went to the Hershey in Time's Square this year and bought these for my famiily with our photos on them! They were the perfect stocking stuffer, but are much too large to purchase on a regular basis unless they are used for s'mores for a barbecue
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought this was a great present for my niece until we saw the mess she made trying to eat something that is so incredibly large. This must be eaten in one sitting or you will make a mess, and is sure to give you a stomach ache.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
Has anyone actually ever eaten all 5 lbs of this before?!
Mariah J.
Ohh my boyfriend would love this!! ive seen other 5lb candy but never a Hersheys!! oh man where do u find one??
Lizet M.