BY HERSHEY'S

Treat friends, family and holiday guests to indulgent HERSHEY’S KISSES Holiday Mint Truffles Wrapped in Dark Chocolate. These dark chocolate candies taste delicious, and their shiny green foils look dazzling on any holiday table.

Ingredient:

Semi-sweet Chocolate, Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Milk, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cornstarch, Oil Of Peppermint, Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Color, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

• Can I only find these during the holidays?? ahha2 Answers
  • Can I only find these during the holidays?? ahha1 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: Hershey Mint Truffle -or- Andes Mints?6 Answers
Brannon B.
Danville
Favorite guilt free chocolate. I discovered this at my cousins house and fell in love with it. It’s very affordable and worth spending money on. I only got it once near Christmas. I love dark chocolate and mint so the flavors blended well and tasted amazing.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
These are the best thing on earth. Only ever see them around the holidays, but when I do, I stick up. These are heavenly, chocolatey, minty deliciousness & I could easily eat the entire bag if I let myself. Only wish they were available more often.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Hershey's Holiday Kisses Dark Chocolate Filled With Mint Truffle are delicious! I actually haven't found a hersheys kiss that isn't tasty. A great holiday treat to indulge in without screwing up any holiday healthy eating plans! It's a nice serving size already portioned out for you. You just have to be careful not to eat the whole bag! The mint and truffle description are apt but not overpowering.
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Warren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I was at my company's holiday party and someone put a bowl of Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses out. I thought they were amazing, and a great holiday twist on the chocolate classic.

When I returned home, I went shopping for those candy-cane-flavored Kisses and discovered the Hershey's Holiday Dark Chocolate with Mint Truffle - I couldn't decide on the two flavors so I purchased both.

After trying the Mint Truffle Kisses, I fell in love with them - I ended up giving the Candy Cane Kisses to my girlfriend!
Lily B.
These are my favorite kisses to date, even after trying a lot of the limited edition/seasonal ones!  The mint isn't overpowering, it goes perfectly with the dark chocolate, and they are the perfect size to just pop in your mouth when you're craving something sweet.  Love these!
Kelly j.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
AMAZING! I wish these were sold year round! These are one of my favorites at Christmas time! The flavor is perfect. They melt in your mouth! I eat these as often as I can without gaining a million pounds! If you haven’t tried them they are a must! And they aren’t any more expensive then the normal ones!
Sara R.
For starters, I really wish these were not a seasonal product! They are ABSOLUTELY delicious! I originally bought them as part of a Christmas gift so that my mom could use them in making Mint Conditions. Well....half of them got eaten plain just because they are sooooo good! If you've ever had Andies mints before, they taste similar, but may even be slightly more minty. Plus, the outside is dark chocolate so that offsets the sweetness. Love it!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
These are okay. I had them over the Christmas holiday and I ate many of them, but I wouldn't say they were my favorites. Dark chocolate and mint is a great combination, but in these, the chocolate could be darker and the mint could be mintier. If you're looking for the taste of a York peppermint patty, you will be disappointed.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am normally not a huge fan of plain Hershey's chocolate, but the Mint Truffle kisses are delicious! My mom has started buying them around Christmas time, and they are now a family favorite. I wish they were available all year around because I know they would always be in my house for dessert!
Sara R.
Which do you prefer: Hershey Mint Truffle -or- Andes Mints?
Andrea W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Are these similar in taste to Andes mints?
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
What is your favorite about these
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are there just as good as the Candycane ones???
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
I love mint chocolates! Where can I find it?