Hershey's Holiday Hershey-ets Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Filled Cane uploaded by Patti R.Hershey's Holiday Hershey-ets Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Filled Cane uploaded by Lao P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Hershey-ets® Candy Coated Milk Chocolate. see more...

• "This product is so much better than its competition." in 1 review
  • "Different candies give a good variety for everyone, and they are in super cute containers" in 1 review
  • "Not the best tasting chocolate." in 1 review
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
My kids love their Hershey's cane lol!!!! It's time for Christmas and I'm giving these as a gifts they tasted very chocolaty 😉.. for $1 is very cheap I love it I'll recommend to my family for the kids !!!! So excited!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
You know a classic candy coded milk chocolate. Seasonal item available for the holiday season and costs less than $3 dollars. Sold at waLmart, Walgreens and also many convenient stores. I don't preferred this treat on this flavor
Lana F.
Jacksonville, AL
I love these it's one of the best stocking stuffers for Christmas. I normally get one each year and it's always a treat. Normally bought at Walmart .great flavor.
Ariana R.
If you want a snack and you're a chocolate fan, this is the product perfect for you 👌🏻🍫 as always m&ms are small pieces of delicious chocolate that will satisfy you with its taste💕 highly recommend ❤️
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is a nice little gift for Christmas. The colors of the chocolate pieces really gives you a good feel for the Christmas festivities. The chocolate itself isn't great though. I mean it's decent. But this is a cheap gift so you get what you pay for. And also, the container is cute but I wish it would actually close well. Sometimes it would open up and I luckily catch it before the chocolate falls all over my purse.
Miranda S.
These are really cute holiday treats that you can pass out to children in your family as small Christmas presents if you don't know them that well or are on a budget. You can also use them as prizes for holiday games making the festivities that much more fun. I really enjoy Hershey's chocolate and it's nice to spread the joy to.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Perfect stocking stuffer. You can buy them for just one dollar at almost any store. I have had them since I was younger and will buy them for my future kids as well. (You can buy them after Christmas for under 50 cents if your craving some chocolate. Good luck.
Maria M.
Las Vegas, NV
Hershey's Chocolate filled cane is perfect for candy lovers, especially during the holidays. It's very inexpensive and available anywhere. The candies itself have a great flavor of creamy milk chocolate. It can be a perfect last minute gift or just a perfect gift in general. It's great for goody bags as well !
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Of course you pay for the shape of the container as you do not get as much for your $$ when you purchase these as opposed to a bag but I know our grandson loves receiving these at Christmas. He is a Hershey kiss fanatic like his grandfather.
brandy b.
West Covina, CA
This just screams christmas time. It's seriously not christmas until you receive the Hershey filled candy cane or buy it for someone. They make good stocking stuffers and gifts for around the office. But the packaging is not very durable! The plastic always cracks or cracks apart from the red top hook! It's very inexpensive candy so I mean, can't be too critical of it.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
What's your favorite cane? Mine is Reeses of course.