BY HERSHEY'S

Stephanie S.
Me and my family get this pack every Christmas! Last year, I used them to make gifts for friends and family, they loved it! The variety in the bag is perfect and helps me get in my daily chocolate without having too much!
Kayla P.
Mountainburg, AR
My favorite candy! Just the right size and amount of chocolate! It' calls for making great goodie bags with too. You can literally use them for any special occasion or holiday. I'm pretty sure my family gets tired of getting these cute little chocolates. Lol
Nancy K.
I love Hershey's chocolate but what I love most is the miniature versions of it. I don't why but smaller sized chocolate just seems to taste better than the bigger version.
Malinalli B.
Who doesn't love Hershey's cans bars? The are perfect if your trying to do portion control but are still craving some chocolate goodness. They're also good if you want to give your kids a small treat.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Perfect for the holidays and for a snack! Everyone loved the traditional taste of the Hershey's chocolate. Price is reasonable when you buy it at target or Walmart. Don't just buy one bag! You'll need more.
Inola B.
Bought this for my boyfriend for the christmas to put on his stucking socks, has really good assortment as well as price for the amount it has. Taste as good as all hersheys chocolates, love it, will repurchase in many versions, highly recommed
Caitlin W.
I don't know any one who does not like Hershey's! They're amazing! The mini candy bars are great for snacking and this bag makes and excellent gift.
Lissie R.
Reading, PA
My grandma go those for Christmas !! I seriously love it! Now I know what kind of chocolate to get my grandma and it's not even too expensive!!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Hersheys candy is absolutely delicious! They have a very good variety of candies to choose from and this bag has all of the ones that I like.
Marley U.
Cedar Grove, NJ
i love how small they are so i can put them in my purse, delicious too! ive always loved every hershey product i can get my hands on