BY HERSHEY'S

Try Hershey's delicious spin on your classic holiday candy canes! You can't go wrong with a little chocolate and mint. see more...

• Do the candy canes taste good??2 Answers
  • What? Where do they sell them at? How do you like them, never tri...3 Answers
  • Where are these sold at?1 Answers
  • "These are my all time favorite during xmas." in 1 review
  • "I love these and I always have to get ahold of them every time they come out for the holiday season." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of chocolate and mint." in 1 review
  • "And they are so delicious they are my favorite Candy canes ever!" in 1 review
  • "Makes a great stocking stuffer For loved ones and it is a yummy treat These are my favourites" in 1 review
Amanda W.
These are interesting. They’re not the best but they’re worth trying. I used to eat these a lot
When I was little around the holidays but as I got older I stopped eating candy canes in general. It’s a chocolatey peppermint twist so if that appeals to you then i recommend these!
Jana D.
These are so crazy delicious! There are a few things I look forward to that are only sold during the holiday season. They could sometimes even be something as simple as a scented candle to bring back a nostalgic scent. But as far as tastes go, these Hershey's mint chocolate flavored candy canes are a must have! I stock up on as many boxes that I can when they first hit the shelves. These babies never go on any tree or act as a decoration on a thing other than my mouth haha. I keep them close to me as snacks. They're also my favorite to stir into my coffee. Once Christmas is over and everything goes on clearance I usually try to find as many more as I can to try to last a few more months. I can taste them just talking about them. It's summer and I'm not looking forward to the cold weather. But I am definitely looking forward to these!
Dee W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love using these in my hot cocoa they are so good and I would recommended them to anyone its worth the price the flavor is mint chocolate and they are very affordable
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Hershey's Holiday Candy Canes are my go to candy canes for the holiday season. I love a good mint flavor, but the added chocolate flavor makes it so delicious. They also make a great topping on cupcakes and cookies if you crumble them. I recommend stocking up on them during the Christmas season.
beth M.
Griffith, IN
I have to get these every year. It tastes like a mint chocolate candy bar but less calories . They are also great stirred into hot chocolate. they have a mild mint and chocolate flavor . The price is great and available at many different stores They are definitely a tradition at our house
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
These are my families favorite candy canes. Santa Claus hangs these on our tree every year and leaves a few in the kids stockings as well. These are the only mint chocolate brand candy canes that I know of but my kids don't care for the regular candy canes so these are the best alternative.
Shannon C.
These are a family favorite for candy canes the subtle mint flavor with the sweet chocolate flavor makes the perf cut balance of the two. We hang these on the tree, use them in Christmas goodies, or just eat them plain.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
These have been my favorite candy canes for years. Everytime i have them they take me back. Back to my grandma's house as a little toddler when I was about 4 and cut off half my bangs giving myself a botched cut. Blah so not cool.
sarah b.
Saltillo, MS
These are by far my favorite part of Christmas! maybe because my parents put them on our tree every year when I was a kid. We would have them in our hot cocoa and later coffee with whipped cream.

Maybe it's nostalgia, but I feel like I'm in Santa's workshop when I treat myself to one of these.
Corinna R.
El Cajon, CA
I love the Hershey's mint chocolate candy canes. They only are available during the holiday season and I typically purchase mine at target or Walmart. It has a unique yet delicious taste. I definitely recommend this to other chocolate lovers.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who doesn't like these?
destiny a.
Corcoran, CA
What? Where do they sell them at? How do you like them, never tried them.
Andrea T.
Do the candy canes taste good??
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where are these sold at?