Hershey's Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Candy 3.3 Oz Pack 12 Packs uploaded by David F.

BY HERSHEY'S

INDICATIONS Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Candy is a welcome alternative to regular HERSHEYS Candy. It has the same high quality and famous taste but without the sugar. see more...

• Is this good? I love Hershey's but some of their stuff is not tha...3 Answers
  • Do these Sugar free Hersheys have a difference in taste?3 Answers
  • Does it taste just like original Herseys?3 Answers
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I consider Hersey's plain milk chocolate to be the baseline from which all other chocolate is measured. It's good, sugar free and still somewhat affordable. As with most sugar free products you much watch your intake or worship the porcelain God :) It'll add some occasional sunshine to your low carb diet without dragging you down.
Anja W.
These are super gross, but I also think everything from Hershey's is just not good at all. These leave a strange film in the back of my throat which feels scratchy and like I have to cough a lot. Maybe I am just allergic to one of the main ingredients, but I WOULD NOT recommend these.
Laura M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Grew up eating Hershey it's one of the better average chocolates but found now it's sometimes just too sweet
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Hershey Milk chocolate are delicious and even better when they are mini sized. These guys are perfect for on the go.
Amanda G.
My family in Scotland is obsessed with Herseys and these are perfect for sending back home. Light weight packages make for cheaper mailing costs
Nealy S.
Barnesville, GA
My favorite chocolate candy bar of all time. Classic, yummy, smooth, sweet chocolatey goodness. Sign me up!!!
Janine R.
All Hershey products are amazing. I get a chocolate bar almost every day when i work!
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Could it be better?! Hersey is the best delicious and rich and not hard to find. :)
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite goes perfect with milk, it is rich in flavor and quality.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Hershey's is really good for a generic chocolate bar. They are really smooth and aren't overwhelmingly sweet
Taylor R.
Franklin, TN
Is this good? I love Hershey's but some of their stuff is not that good to me
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these Sugar free Hersheys have a difference in taste?
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
Does it taste just like original Herseys?