GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Raspberry

Hershey's Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Raspberry

Doo you still make the chocolate strawberry ones ?
These look great! Where can I find these? I’ve never seen them before.
Start your review of Hershey's Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Raspberry!
Erin D.
Herndon, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are so good! There is such a good balance between the raspberry and vanilla flavor, they are sweet without being too sweet and last a long time. Because of that, I see them as a good value 💝❤️ Will definitely re-purchase [product:hersheys-hersheys-lancaster-soft-cremes-roll-top-bag-vanilla-&-raspberry]
Ivette H.
Perry, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love chocolate and any brand really but these are one of my friends. It melts in your mouth and I love how smooth and delicious they are. They are one of the most affordable as well. ❤️🙌🙌🙌😍😍
Alexia T.
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very tasty yes ma'am ! Love to keep them in my car, in my purse, and everywhere else ! Great value and yummy recipe ! Flavor is top tier ! Not pricey at all actually very affordable. Would recommend and repurchase this candy !
Rachel G.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My grandma use to buy these and set them out around her house. They are so good. Perfect combo of sweet and creamy!
Rachel W.
Saginaw, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Yummy yummy! Adorable price for the amount of icecream that is included! Highly recommend
Amelis  P.
Henderson, NV
Esto es simplemente delicioso , me encantan , amo esta marca por su sabor ligero , totalmente diferente a todos los otros en el mercado .
Melissa  G.
Central Islip, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ugh these are to die for! So sweet,creamy and incredibly soft with just the right caramel/raspberry ratio
mirna M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so amazing don’t eat them a lot but when I do I devour them I’m just saying go get u some
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
These are delicious!! I love anything with caramel. These are so rich and smooth that I can eat one right after the other until I've eaten too many lol.
kay L.
Dallas, TX
Hershey's is the best brand for chocolate as long as I'm concerned. it is very affordable and tasty. you would taste the caramel in this chocolate. i eat it very often. you must add this to your cart when you are in the store. would totally recommend