BY HERSHEY'S

Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I don't buy these all the time, but they're an excellent candy! My mom stocks these in her house! She likes them more than the worthers brand! I don't eat caramels enough to know if they're better or not though. I do enjoy these and will probably purchase in the future.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
These things are amazing! Strawberries are one of my favorite things and this strawberry creme made it better. They are very addictive. I️ believe I️ paid $4 for the bag. It was a little while ago, not even sure they even still make these. Miss them
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This hard candy is amazing !! It taste delicious and is very creamy. You can easily go through the whole bag if you are not careful. Halfway through I can’t hope but bite into it and pop in another one.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
The first time I came across these they were being sampled at my local grocery store and let me tell you I had to have a bag after I tried my first one. It's the perfect taste of caramel and they are never hard, always soft and creamy.
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
First these chewy caramel candies on a road trip from Michigan to Virginia Beach. They are delicious. I didn't realize they're made by Hershey. If you like caramel, you will love these.
Autumn C.
Oshkosh, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best hard candy for an old person to have. I am in the caregiving path and I love when they have hard candy. This hard candy is creamy and yummy. I love to suck on them.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
I'm someone who isn't a fan of caramel but these sounded so good I had to try and I was so god I did. The raspberry caramels are to die for I'm so addicted to them! I don't remember how many exactly comes in the bag but it's quite a few and enough to say that they aren't expensive. Definitely would buy again, like 20 at one time.
kay L.
Dallas, TX
Hershey's is the best brand for chocolate as long as I'm concerned. it is very affordable and tasty. you would taste the caramel in this chocolate. i eat it very often. you must add this to your cart when you are in the store. would totally recommend
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
These little caramels are additive! So if you have no self control stay away!! They have a smooth texture and aren't grainy like some other caramels. They taste amazing!!! Writing this makes me want to go get more! The price is really good for the quality of the caramel!
Brittany K.
I love Hershey's because I am from where they originated first of. The flavor of these Caramels is sweet and creamy. I eat these here and there, they're a great value you can find them at Walmart for cheap. I will buy these again as a treat for myself.
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
These look great! Where can I find these? I’ve never seen them before.