BY HERSHEY'S #8 in Spreads

Hershey spreads chocolate jar, 13oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
If this weren't so expensive I would be buying this WAY more often... so maybe it's a good thing that it's too expensive. This is the perfect cure for my sweet tooth. On toast, fruit, in cupcakes and brownies... the ways to use this go on and on, but my favorite is still getting a good spoonful straight from the jar. Great product, Hershey!
Emily C.
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this spread. It's way too sweet in my opinion, but I guess that's to be expected with a Hershey Chocolate spread. It's also a little on the pricey side. When I tired it, it was on sale and I had a coupon. But I have not bought it since, nor do I plan to buy it again...
Janelle P.
I like original nutella more but this is pretty good. I'm not a fan of chocolate at all but I love this stuff. I could eat it straight out of the jar. I like to pair it with toast so that it melts a bit. Then it's super gooey. Would 100% but again. Love it.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Last time me and my friends bought it and we were eating with spoons and omg that's was the worst idea ever because we got the biggest stomachache ever but it's really delicious but I'm never eating that like that lol
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
This is not Nutella so do not think that when buying! It's pure chocolate spread and very very rich and delicious! But it is not a hazelnut spread.
Yadhira R.
Super good with strawberries or any other type of fruit. I usually see it at Walmart and it's not the expensive. A must try!
d_is_for d.
This stuff is delicious. I love to put it on fruit. My favorite is strawberries. You can put it on ice cream as well.
Cheyenne H.
My kids love this and the Chocolate peanut butter flavor from the Hershey brand! They say it tastes just like reeses.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I just love Hershey chocolate jar and this is my favorite one. You should try this. It's amazing
Stephanie S.
Is good I really like this one is one of my favourite, and the brand is good!!!! :) yay
Jered D.
Is this as good as nutella or should I pass?
Sarai L.
I have never tried this before. I love Nutella, is this product similar? What is a common price for this chocolate spread? It looks so yummy!
magalis m.
largo, FL
Its good?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
is it worth spreading this on my toast?
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
How does this taste like? Is it worth buying or just stick to regular Hersheys?