Hershey's Hershey uploaded by Abby N.

BY HERSHEY'S

High fructose corn syrup Corn syrup Sweetened condensed skim milk Water see more...

Hershey's Hershey
  • "Really not a fan of dark chocolate but a huge fan ofv Hershey's so overall this tastes pretty good has a nice drippy food texture so I would recommend buying this.is it wrong that I eat it without ice cream some time?" in 7 reviews
  • "And I don't worry about valarie a because dark chocolate is good for you ;)" in 4 reviews
  • "So much better than syrup, this is thick with a heavy flavor and compliments all varieties of ice cream." in 1 review
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I love Hershey’s hot fudge on top of my vanilla ice cream! Super chocolatey and very creamy! Great warmed up in the microwave! Stays fresh for awhile as well! I would definitely recommend this product.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
Ashley S.
This is my favorite ice cream topping. So much better than syrup, this is thick with a heavy flavor and compliments all varieties of ice cream. It's great if you just need a chocolate fix too.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Super thick & must be heated to use, so the jar gets too hot to handle - be careful. Otherwise it's great & a staple in our home for ice cream sundaes.
Nicole C.
I really like this because it's just a little better for you than normal chocolate or milk chocolate topping. I just eat it off a spoon when I'm craving it! haha
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I am a lover of dark chocolate and Hershey makes the best!! This is so good drizzled over ice cream or over angel food cake!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Makes your ice cream taste so much better. I love how you can get normal chocolate or dark . Both are good with vanilla ice cream
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Yum! Very rich in flavor and goes great with some vanilla ice cream. I also like to warm it up in the microwave a bit first.
Lisa C.
Matthews, NC
The dark chocolate is to die for!! And I don't worry about valarie a because dark chocolate is good for you ;)
Cecilia R.
Very delicious chocolate fudge topping on your ice cream. Reccomend it for all ice cream lovers