Hershey's Halloween Snack Size Candy Assortment uploaded by Carmen V.

BY HERSHEY'S

• How is this candy bag I'm thinking about getting it for Halloween...6 Answers
Hershey's Halloween Snack Size Candy Assortment
  • "This one has all the favorites you can't go wrong buying this for a party or to pass out to trick or treaters." in 2 reviews
  • "You get a little bit of everything without having to buy 6 different bags!!" in 1 review
  • "The peanut butter cups kind of make the candy around them taste like peanut butter too which is gross." in 1 review
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
This is a great assortment of candy to give out the little ghosts and goblins going door to door this Halloween. Chocolate is a must have for every serious trick-or-treater, and this bag has a little bit for every taste. Be the favorite house on your block this year and buy a few bags.
Isabella M.
So delicious I just love chocolate Reese's are my favorite I got mines from Walgreens they are the bomb all my chocolate lovers must try them not expensive at all and really delicious must have! I recommend them to you
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Haaaa who doesn't like those? ;) it's just enough for 2-3 people. Price is fair. My packages didn't have enough Reeses which are my faves but maybe I just got bad luck ;). I would not compare it to alternatives because every chocolate is different.
Aquiyla D.
I love this variety pack. If you're chocolate crazy like me you'll never have to decide between candies. Honestly it's enough to give some out and still have some left over for yourself. I wait till Halloween rolls around to indulge lol
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How can you go wrong with an assortment like this one? LOL! The best of Hershey's all in one bag! They are snack size though so you basically have to eat like 20 in one setting, but eat them fast or else the flavors start to meld.
Amanda D.
Pretty good variety of treats, although the reese's and reese's bites could have been switched for something else to make it even more of a variety. But this would work perfect for trick or treating kids won't care what kind of candy they get as long as it's candy!
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
Perfect way to please any sweet tooth without feeling like you gorged on sweets. Good size to cut down also without giving up sweets completely! This has been and always will be my favorite brand of snacks!
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
I got this huge bag for Halloween and very few of them actually ended up in the trick or treater's bags! I absolutely love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Reeses Pieces and Kit Kats. My husband loves the Whoppers and we both love the Milk Duds. Way too yummy for the waistline!
Polly P.
Carlisle, PA
Hershey Assortment Snack Size is my favorite snack pack! Makes an awesome treat for staff meetings, parties, treats-- there is an assortment of chocolate to meet the needs of everyone in the room! From the crispy KitKat, M&M;s and Reece's PB cup! Will purchase again!
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Blessed are those who created chocolate. What is better than an assortment of chocolate? Reese's are personally my favorite but the variety in this bag is amazing. Fab. U. Lous.
Kari B.
How is this candy bag I'm thinking about getting it for Halloween this year?